Jin

I wish I had that much confidence to wear what Jin is wearing. If I wore that, I'd look at myself in the mirror and say 'WHAT THE F*CK AM I WEARING? And then I would change to something simple. Pray for more confidence😅
—————————————————————

It's around that time of your birthday again. You weren't as excited because you knew you were gonna be alone. The year before, a few friends threw a party for you but they ended up moving away to pursue their career, including one of your closest friends Jin.

You and Jin have been friends for over a year now. You met him when you were looking for an apartment. Luckily you found a flyer posted on a board of your university saying someone was looking for a roommate.

You were in your bedroom, staring at the clock as the minutes go by. You had one minute left until it was midnight. As if on cue, your phone started ringing.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!! Am I the first one?"

You laughed through the phone, feeling a bit tired.

"You are actually. Thanks Jin", you yawned.

"I have a gift for you."

"Really? What is it?", you asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Oh come on. You can tell me. Aren't I your friend?", you pouted, not realizing that he can't see you.

"You are my friend. That's why I'm not gonna tell you. Just a curiosity, what size do you wear for hoodies?"

"Why are you asking?", you asked.

Before he could answer, you heard a knock on your door, which frightened you since it was midnight.

"Someone's knocking", you whispered to the phone.

"Go check out who it is."

"Really Jin? It's midnight and you being my friend tell me to go check who it is. What if it's someone who wants to murder me?", you asked, standing up from your bed while holding a bat.

You walked towards the front door, phone next to your ear with a bat in your hands. You looked through the peephole but you couldn't clearly see who it was since it was dark.

"Jin...I cant see who it is..what if it really is a psycho who wants to kill me?", you whispered.

You unlocked the door and slowly opened the door, only to reveal a happy Jin holding a cake as he had a red bow on top of his head.

"I can assure you I'm not a psycho who wants to kill you", he smiled.

"Jin!", you yelled excitedly, wrapping your arms around him.

"Whoa careful. You're gonna drop the cake", he chuckled as he lifted the cake in the air while wrapping one arm around you.

As you pulled away, smile on your face, you punched him on the arm, causing him to yell in pain.

"What was that for??", he asked.

"You scared the crap out of me! I could've killed you with this bat, you know", you claimed, putting the bat aside.

"Well I'm glad you didn't. Do you not like your gift?", he asked, closing the door behind him.

"You mean the cake?", you asked.

Both of you headed towards the kitchen, you sitting down on the table as he placed the cake in front of you.

"No. I'm your gift. I flew all the way over here to surprise you", he stated.

"Hmm...I don't think it fits. Is my gift refundable?", you teased, nudging him.

"It is not so you have no choice", he stuck out his tongue.

Both of you laughed, missing each other's presence. He grabbed the candles and placed them on the cake, lighting them up before singing to you.

"Now that you blew out the candles, it's time for you to take a bite out of the cake", Jin said, removing the candles.

"No no no. I'm not doing that", you said.

"Why not? I promise I won't push you", he said, raising his hands up.

"No", you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Fine", he said.

You sat their in silence, Jin glancing at the cake. He quickly dipped his finger in the frosting and wiped it all over you cheek, causing you to drop your jaw and scoffed.
Jin stood in front of you, giggling.

You wanted to do the same thing to him but he ended up grabbing your wrist and turned your arm so the frosting would go on my other cheek. He continued laughing, clapping his hands as he found your face covered in frosting hilarious. All you did was pout, realizing this type of frosting is hard to take off. You soaked a white cloth and tried to clean off the frosting.

"Here, I'll do it", Jin chuckled, taking the cloth from your hands.

He placed his left hand under your chin and slowly lifted up as he wiped off the frosting. You felt your face become hot after examining the features on his face. His eyes glimmered as the light shined down, his lips were small but very plump. You had to look away in order for you to cool down but the way he's gently wiping the frosting from your face as if you were a fragile porcelain doll.

"There. All clean", he smiled.

"Thanks", you cleared your throat.

"Did you make a wish when you blew out the candles?", he asked.

"Yes I did. But I'm not gonna tell you what it was", you smirked.

"Why not?", he scoffed.

"You didn't tell me you were coming. So I'm not gonna tell you about my wish", you said.

"But you like your gift though right?", he asked.

"..I do..I do like my gift", you mumbled, blushing as you looked down.

"Great. Then I have one more gift for you", he said.

You raised your eyebrows, curious to know what else he had for you. He placed his hands on both of your cheeks and softly smiled at you. He stayed like that for a few seconds before leaning down to place his lips on yours. The kiss lasted for about five seconds before he moved his lips deeper into yours, causing you to feel his tongue shading yours. When you both pulled away, you were red and panting for air.

"How about that one? Did you like that gift?", he asked.

"Yes..I really like it", you smiled.
_____________________________

It's 10:25 pm. I can't sleep. Someone love me. I need love to fall asleep. Send me your hearts.