Q&A

Sorry if I didn't write everything down for some of you. It's almost 10pm here and I'm sleepy. Anyways, Enjoy!

1) @VIPstarlightANGEL: What made you start writing fanfics, like were you interested in writing before discovering kpop or...?
Before I had wattpad, I would go to a website to read exo fanfics and then as I got wattpad, I would only read fanfics but then I would start having dreams and I had an urge to write about it so that's where it all began.

2) @UnknownShorty: Will you marry me???? I love youuuu!
Tell me when and where and I'll be there! And I love you tooo❤️

3) @FanOfMinYoongi: Where do you get inspired(infires)? Infires maaaaaaaan. Usually I get inspired by movies I watch, other people's stories and life.
Why do you like writing fanfics? It helps with my anxiety.
What are we called, like fans? I am your mother and you are all my children😅
How can we support you even more? Buy me chocolate...or Jimin...or both..actually both I want both😅
What other genres do you like other than fanfics? Honestly...all I read is fanfics but I also like reading romance even though I suck at it. Saranghae!❤️

4) @MondeMonde99: Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag? Yes I did. Last time I saw it, Jungkook had it.

5) @icypea: What would be your dream job? In reality, working with kids. In my dreams, doing Jimin's makeup.
Who was your first bias? EXO's Sehun❤️
Will you write another fanfic? Yes but not soon. Sometime in the future.

6) @AvyoneSullivan: What do you like to do for fun besides writing? The only times I have fun is when I go out on dates(good ones) other than that I'm busy with school and being lazy.

7) @potatothatisbootiful: What inspired you to write stories? I love you! There are so many reasons on what inspired me. It helps with my anxiety and I guess I have a creative imagination ever since I was a kid. I love you too!❤️

8) @cypher_mochii: The reason why you like BTS? They've impacted my life in a positive way and I'm so grateful to call them my bias group.

9) @RandomMochi: How's your single life? I hope I didn't sound offensive or anything, I wanted to know if you're happy with life right now, love you! I mean, it's ehh sometimes mostly because it gets lonely but then again it gives me a chance to figure out what I wanna do and where I wanna go in life. Love you too!❤️

10) @NatureLover4562: Can you update ur In Love With My Best Friend? I've posted not too long ago that I will no longer continue writing it mostly because of stress and I tried so hard on what to write next but I had no luck. But feel free to imagine whatever ending you'd like.
What encouraged you to write fanfics, even if you thought people wouldn't like it(if you thought that way)? My anxiety takes the majority in that part. From the first day I started writing on here to now, I still think people aren't gonna like it even though I have received so many positive comments. But I try not to let that get to me.
If you could bring all your fans to meet bts, would you? Of course! You're my children and I must make all of you happy.
I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES! THANK YOU!

11) @JhopesMoans: When the people said the world was gonna end on the 18th did you believe it??? Even though it didn't I get really bad panic and anxiety attacks to the point where I can't go to school, how do you stop those panics from happening I guess? What??? The world was gonna end on the 18th??? This is the first time I'm hearing this😂 and I still have the same problem as you. When I get really bad anxiety attacks, I end up not going to school because it gets hard for me to breathe. But I usually go for walks or listen to music.

12) @Lorxib: When have you started o like BTS? And what got you to like them? I started liking BTS after watching their Fire mv. And mostly their fun and energetic personalities is what got me into them.

13) @vapekook: favorite professional author? Does J.K. Rowling count? I love Harry Potter

14) @BLACKBTSLOVER: What's your ethnicity? I'm Mexican-American.

15) @Genius_Yoongi_93: What is your name? Love you! The name be Esther

16) @JDBangtan: How do you write such amazing stories?? Practice I guess? I've been writing essays since I was in elementary school so probably that helped.

17) @lesloxx: I'm a new reader and I skipped over your previous Q&A. Can you introduce yourself again? My name is Esther and I am your mother and you are my child. That's what I call my readers.

18) @xXSunshineJinXx: What made you stan BTS and what do you like about each members personality? Again, their personality is what got me into them and all of them are goofy.

19) @BBK2021: What's your inspiration? Movies, other people's stories, and life.

20) @lalitasahani: What was the most hilarious and funny dream that you had? The only good dreams I have are either the ones with BTS or when I'm in some store eating a bunch of sweets and candy and donuts(mostly when I fall asleep hungry). But the majority is nightmares. I swear I keep having the same nightmare about Michael Meyers wanting to kill me.