Jin

You were waiting near the entrance of your job with the rest of your coworkers. Your boss called everyone in to talk about something important.

"What do think boss wants from us?", your friend Chino said.

"Mm..I don't know. Hopefully something good", you said.

Your boss walked in with familiar people. Your eyes widened and you gripped onto Chino's arm.

"Am I hallucinating or is BTS standing with the boss?", you asked, eyes glued to them.

"Jungkook's hot", he said in a calm tone.

"Alright guys, I'm sure you're aware of who these people are. They are on vacation and asked if they can have an opportunity to have a tour around. Each one of you will be assigned to one of them and offer an amazing experience for them. Please don't disappoint", your boss said.

Your eyes kept looking at the very tall handsome man that has been your bias since their debut. You didn't realize that you've been day dreaming with your mouth open.

"Miss (y/n), do I have to repeat myself?"

You shook your head and turned to your boss who seemed to look angry.

"Huh?", you asked.

"I guess I do have to repeat myself. You will be showing Mr. Jin around. You can do that without any distractions right?", he asked.

"Um..yeah", you said.

"Great. Alright well take care of them", your boss smiled at everyone before walking away.

~~~

It's been almost five minutes already and you have said nothing to him. You felt like if you talked, you'd say something stupid. Even glancing at him makes you blush intensely.

"So what do you do here?", Jin asked.

"Um..well..I'm in charge of the animals they bring in. Almost all of them babies. They either got abandoned or injured. I help them recover and show them how to grow and when they're capable of taking care of themselves, we send them back", you said.

"Oh really?? You got the cool job then. Do you enjoy it?", he asked.

"I do but as far as payment goes, I'm not really getting the experience I want. As you noticed, I'm the only female who works here. I'm lucky because I've applied else where and they don't accept female workers. Here, even though I don't get treated right like the other employees, I enjoy helping animals. I want to go to school to study more and eventually have my own business but at the rate I'm going, it won't happen for a few years", you said.

"I'm sure you'll get there", he smiled.

You lightly blushed and looked at the ground while continuing to walk.

"Do you want to see some of them?", you asked.

~~~

"This is Lola. She's just 6 months old", you said as you carried the sloth.

"Wow, shes so pretty", Jin smiled while petting the sloth.

"She was actually born here. Here mom got very sick after she was born and we didn't have the right medicine supplies to treat her. This is why I want to start my own business because not everyone cares that much for these animals. I want to provide everything for them so they can be happy and healthy", you said while smiling at the sloth.

"Seems like you really enjoy your job", he said.

"Of course. I love it so much", you chuckled as Lola made a sound.