Taehyung

Requested by @urflwrtae

*Warning: Fluff/Smut*
—————————————————————

You stretched your arms above your head as you woke up to a snoring Taehyung. You giggled as one of his legs were wrapped around you. His mouth was slightly open, drool dripping down from his bottom lip. You covered his mouth and nose until he woke up coughing.

"Are you crazy woman?? I could've died", Taehyung said, patting his chest.

"Good morning! You know what day it is?", you asked, giggling.

"The day I get to sleep all day without you trying to kill me?", he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"No silly. It's Yoongi's birthday. We're going over to celebrate remember?", you shook your head as all he did was nod.

"We have to get ready. I'm helping Jin cook", you said, giving his butt a slap.

You headed towards the shower and sighed as the warm warm touches your skin. Taehyung bought you some body wash that helps smooth your skin. It even leaves a scent of lavender behind.

You decided to wear one of the dresses that Taehyung bought for you. It was a cream colored dress that had a small slit on the right side. There was t too much savage but you like to show off a bit of skin just for your boyfriend.

When you exited the bathroom, Taehyung was gathering his clothes so he can shower but was distracted by what you were wearing. You sat down on the chair of your vanity mirror and began applying your make up.

"Don't put too much on", he said before entering the bathroom.

Ever since that night at the club when some creep groped you, Taehyung has been very cautious on what you wear and how much make up you apply. He said looking too sexy can be very dangerous..literally.

You haven't worn all of your make up in a long time so you decided to go all out. You loved how it came out so all you needed was to do your hair and pick out the right shoes.

"I thought I told you not to put a bunch on", Taehyung said, exiting the bathroom smelling and looking like a damn god.

"I wanted to feel pretty", you said, putting your hair up and slightly curling your bangs.

"You're pretty without makeup. Anyways, don't forget to take a sweater", he said, fixing his hair.

"But it's 90 degrees outside", you mentioned.

"Well wear something that covers up your chest. You know how perverted some of them can get", he said.

You rolled your eyes and put on your heels before you two headed out.

~~~

"Happy birthday Yoongi!", you yelled excitedly before hugging him.

"Thanks (y/n), but you didn't have to get me a gift", he said, grabbing the wrapped present from your hands.

"I wanted to. I hope you like it", you smiled at him before greeting the other guys.

Taehyung kept watching you as you talk to Yoongi. He noticed how his hand slightly patted your arm while laughing. He didn't like how close you were with him. He walked over towards you and placed an arm over your shoulders all while glaring cautiously at Yoongi.

"So what are we talking about here?", Taehyung asked.

"Did you know she bought me speakers that cost $500? She's a keeper", Yoongi said.

You giggled but Taehyung just rolled his eyes. He took off his jacket and placed it around you but you pushed it away.

"What are you doing? It's hot", you told him.