RM

You and Namjoon have been friends for a really long time. So long that skinship between you two wasn't a problem. Many of his friends think that you're better off being a couple since you're so comfortable with each other. You don't mind the teasing you get from them and your friends. You were used to it.

One day, you were in school, staring at a poster in front of you. Prom was around the corner and the outside of you kept saying you didn't wanna go, mostly because no one will ask you, and secretly you did want to go because you always wanted to feel like a princess going to a ball.

"What are you looking at?", you friend Sara asked.

As she looked up at the poster, she smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. Out of all of my friends, Sara is the only one who truly believes that you belong with Namjoon.

"So..are you gonna go this time? Because last year you were kinda upset that Namjoon took someone else", she nudged you.

"For the last time, I wasn't upset. I just...already had plans with him. Anyways..prom is stupid. I'm going to class", you said before walking away.

"You're going to prom whether you want to or not", Sara said to herself, an evil smirk upon her face as she walked the other direction.

~~~

You were in the library, looking for a non-fiction book for your book report. You had trouble getting the book that was on the top shelf. Your height was never really helpful in some situations and this was one of them.

"Oh come on", you muttered silently as you jumped.

You weren't even close to touching the book. You were already sweating. If you keep this up for more than twenty minutes, then it would've been the longest work out you've done in months.

You were about to give up when an arm reached over you and grabbed the book. From the way the other hand held onto your waist, you knew it was none other than your best friend.

"Thanks Namjoon. You are my savior", you smiled.

You were about to take the book from his hand but he pulled away, lifting the book over you.

"What are you doing? I need that", you said.

"Do you really? Then reach for it", he smirked.

You scoffed and started jumping but it was no use. You wanted to tickle Namjoon but as always he faster than you. He had pushed you up against the bookshelf and still had the book over you.

"You're such a tease", you rolled your eyes, smile appearing on your face.

"It's my job", he said.

He chuckled and gave you the book. He wrapped his arm on your shoulder while walking to check out the book.

~~~

"Why are you reading that now? Isn't your book report due in like two months?", Namjoon asked.

"You know me. I always have to start early", you said.

You two had a spot in the school where you hang out and hide from all the wannabes. You were sitting on the bench, your legs were resting on his thighs while your face was dug into the book. Namjoon was resting his chin on the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the back of the bench. It was the only place you feel at peace with him.

~~~

"Hi, how can I help you?"

You were in the office, trying to buy two tickets to prom. As you stood there, you felt stupid because you notice a sign behind the staff that says prom tickets sold out.