Suga

Requested by @bangtanian
____________________________

You were cleaning the cups while a customer asked if he could have the code for the bathroom. It used to not be like that, days when the customers could just go in the bathroom whenever they want but ever since the owner of the place found a man drinking inside, no one was allowed in unless they bought something.

"Lian, there are customers waiting to get their order taken. Get going", your boss said.

You grabbed the small notepad and pen and walked towards the table where there were four people.

"Hello my name is Lian and I'll be your waitress for today", you said, putting a fake smile on your face.

You looked at each face and your smile dropped when you saw one that was familiar. One that you knew personally.

"Look Yoongi, it's your little girlfriend", the girl snickered.

"Oh god, she works here?", the other one said.

You cleared your throat and shook your head. Of course he didn't say anything. Why would he? Once he became popular, he stopped talking to you.

"What would you like to drink?", you asked.

"I'll take a water", the brunette said.

"A lemonade for me", the blonde one said.

Yoongi was about to say what drink he wanted but the brunette answered for him while the blonde ordered for the other guy.

"Remember Yoongi, you cant drink soda of any kind. It's bad for you. He'll take a water as well", the brunette smiled as she placed a hand over his.

You looked at their hands for a few seconds before writing down their drinks.

"Are you ready to order or do you need time?", you asked.

"You can go get our drinks while we figure it out", the brunette said as she shooed you away.

You turned around to walk towards the fountain and filled each glass with the correct drink. You have them a minute until you took them their drinks.

"We're ready to order now", the brunette said.

Each one of them placed their order and you went over to the cook to tell him what they wanted.

It was time for your break so you headed towards one of the booths and ate your lunch. You were eating in peace until the brunette came over holding her glass of water.

"So you used to be friends with Yoongi right? Didn't you have a crush on him?", she asked.

"I'm trying to eat here. I'm on my break", you said.

"Why do you work here anyways? This place is weird", she said in disgust.

"So why are you eating here?", you said a bit too harshly.

"Because Yoongi likes to eat here. Speaking of which, the next time we come here, don't be our waitress. Him talking to you is bad for his reputation", she said before 'accidentally' dropping the water on you.

You gasped due to the coldness. You ran right past her and into the bathroom. You were wearing a white shirt so the water made everything see through and you didn't have any extra clothes. You decided to go talk to your boss to see if he'll let you go home early. It's not because of the water but because you didn't feel good. When you walked out of the bathroom, you bumped into someone, causing you to fall on the floor. A hand extended in front of you. As you looked up, you noticed Yoongi standing in front of you.

"Are you just gonna sit there in the floor or are you gonna let me help you up?", he asked.

You ignored his hand and stood yourself up. You wanted to walk away but your feet wouldn't move.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"I'm fine. I don't need your help", you said.

"Lian, I know you're mad at me. I mean, who wouldn't be? I chose popularity over a friendship of five years and I want to apologize. I really do miss you", he said.

"What made you want to apologize?", you asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I realized that they're weren't really my friends. Plus they admitted to it a few seconds ago. I know I've been a jerk and I'm sorry. I can make it up to you", he said.

"'Can' isn't a word I would use. 'Have to' is. If you want to make it up to me, then you're gonna have to do the thing that you don't like doing", you said.

"No. No. I'm not gonna let you put make up on me while I wear a tutu. And I'm definitely not gonna be dancing to girly songs", he said.

"Fine. Looks like you don't want this friendship back then", you sang as you past him.

He grabbed your wrist and turned you around. He groaned in annoyance for a sec before agreeing to it, causing you to smile.

~~~

"Can I stop dancing now?", Yoongi groaned, fixing the tutu around his waist.

"No you must keep dancing", you said, jumping up and down.

You had to admit,Yoongi looks really funny with little scrunches on his hair. The rainbow tutu matched the color of his make up. You laughed and took out your phone to record him.

"Don't do that", he groaned.

"Why? Someday I wanna watch this over again", you laughed.

He quickly sprinted towards you to he's your phone but you started to run away as you recorded. You were both laughing, having fun just like back then.

You hid inside the closet, covering your mouth to mute your giggling. You can hear his footsteps getting closer. Right when he opened the door, you crawled away only to have your leg be pulled.

"Erase the video", he said, struggling to get your phone.

"No", you stuck your tongue out at him.

He crawled on top of you, holding your other hand down as he tried getting the phone. Once he pinned both of your hands down, your laughs died down as you stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm glad you're back. I really missed you", you said.

"Me too...even though I look ridiculous in this", he said.

You laughed and pushed him away. You sat on the floor for a few seconds.

"Why did you leave me? After you got popular, you just stopped talking to me. Why? Were you embarrassed of me?", you asked.

"No I wasn't. I just wanted to be popular really badly. And those girls told me that being around you was not gonna help. I was so stupid to actually listen", he said.

"Well now that you're back, we can have sleepovers again. My mom left on a business trip and won't be back until Saturday", you said.

"You're still afraid of staying by yourself?", he asked.

"Shut up", you mumbled awkwardly.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you", he smiled.
______________________________

So a guy asked me out and I laughed awkwardly and walked away.