Jimin (Pt. 2)

You've been feeling nervous again to see Jimin. You bought three outfits and couldn't decide which to wear. Your brother was no help either since he thinks you already made a good impression so it didn't mater what you wore but you kept thinking.

"Alright I'll just choose the first outfit", you said to yourself after twenty minutes of deciding what to wear.

You quickly showered and changed before doing your hair and make up. Usually you don't go all out while getting ready but you felt different about today. You've been texting and talking with Jimin ever since you exchanged numbers. You were starting to like him.

You had to drive up to the spot where you had to meet him. He is gonna wear a mask since he doesn't want anyone recognizing him and ruining the date and you respected that. While driving, you listened to the songs that you downloaded. You don't know why you never listened to their music before.

As you parked your car, you were met with a guy holding flowers. You smiled and made sure to lock your car.

"Hey", he smiled and handed you the flowers.

"You didn't have to", you smiled back, taking in the scent of the flowers.

"I wanted to. Anyways, I'm sorry it's nothing fancy. I just wanted this date to not result in a bunch of chaos. Hopefully this is okay", he grabbed your hand and lead you towards a spot where there was a table and two chairs under a cherry blossom tree. The tree had beautiful lights hanging from the branches and the table was set up perfectly, giving the whole scene a romantic feeling.

"..it's more than okay", you said, amazed.

He held out the chair for you and helped you scoot the chair in. Jimin sat in front of you and smiled.

"I was actually quite nervous before coming here. Well..I'm nervous now but it's a good thing", you said.

"I'm nervous too. But let's not think about that now. Let's just enjoy the night", he smiled and offered you food.

You were silent at first but when you found something to talk about, everything was going alright. He fed you a piece of his food while you did the same. When you finished eating, you two went for a walk, hand-in-hand.

"I'm really having fun", you said.

"I am too", Jimin chuckled shyly.

"You know, the last time I dated was three years ago. It was a very toxic relationship. Neither of us trusted each other but I didn't want to leave him because I got too attached. We were only together for a short time. I was young though. I just..want to know since you're a Korean idol that you're gonna be gone and busy. Is this just a one time thing? Because I really don't like when guys play around for fun", you said.

He stopped walking and made you face him.

"I'm not like those guys. If I asked you to go out with me, it's because I really find an interest in you. Sure I'll be busy but I really like you. Even if we barely met. That doesn't matter to me though. I feel like I've know you my whole life. We have a lot in common. And if it's okay with you, I don't want to go out with anyone else but you. Being in a relationship with me is gonna be hard because I always have to work and I live far. Do you want this to go further?", he asked.

"I really like you Jimin. I don't want any problems. We'll give it a try. Just..let me know if it isn't working out for you. You're a good person and I don't want to see you as something else other than a good person", you said.

"I promise", he smiled.

~~~

A few months pass and you were promoted as general manager for the catering business. You were excited and called Jimin right away after getting the news.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you."

"I know at the moment you're touring right now but I promise when you get a break I'll go visit you and I'll buy dinner for us. You never let me pay for dinner but you have to let me now", you said, laying down on your bed.

"Mmm..I don't think so. I love paying for dinner. It makes me feel like I'm a good boyfriend."

"But you already are. You've been a good boyfriend. No..scratch that. A great boyfriend. You don't need to spend your money to be that", you said.

"Then why do you want to pay for dinner?"

"Because I want to and I can and there's no way you're gonna stop me", you said.

"Bet I can."

~~~

A week later you got a letter in the mail. It was from Jimin. It said "Since we've been together for six months now and proved that long distance doesn't matter, I want to show you how much you mean to me. So if you want to find out, go to the spot where we first met".

"Ah Jimin, always a romantic", you rolled your eyes while smiling.

You grabbed your car keys and headed toward your car, driving to the spot where you first met Jimin. You walked inside the restaurant and looked around.

"Are you (y/n)?"

You looked at the waiter and nodded. He handed you a rose and another letter. You thanked him and opened the letter.

'You're getting closer. A rose is just a rose but as more and it means something. Go to the spot where we had our first kiss'.

"Jimin you're gonna make me go insane", you chuckled and got back inside your car.

You headed towards the park where they had the carnival and went into the photo booth. There was another rose with a letter.

'Okay enough distractions. Go to the spot where we had our first date'.

"Yep. Like I said, you're making me insane", you headed back inside your car.

When you arrived at the spot where you had your first date, it was already dark. You followed the oath of light while holding the roses in your hand. You stopped once you notice Jimin dressed nicely while his hair was slicked back. He stood next to the cherry blossom tree while holding roses in his hand, being surrounded more flowers.

"Jimin..what's all this?", you asked.

"Come here", he said, motioning to to get closer.

You walked closer and gasped as soon as he kissed you. He chuckled at your reaction and handed you the flowers.

"Surprised ya?", he asked.

"Yeah. Do you know how long I've been wanting to see you??", you hugged him tightly.

"So..why are you dressed so..fancy? Oh my god are your parents here?? I'm not ready to meet them. What if-", Jimin stopped you from freaking out by kissing you again.

"No my parents aren't here. Like I said in the letter, I want to show you how much you mean to me. You told me before that no one has ever showed or told you that they love you because you think that you don't deserve to be loved but I think you're wrong. Because I love you. I love you so much. And I'm happy. I've actually done better at my job and I don't put myself down all because of you. I want you to stay in my life", he said, holding your hands.

"..you mean it?", you asked.

"Of course I do. Why else would I do this?", he said.

You wrapped your arms around him, digging your face onto his chest. He smiled and hugged you back, hearing the words 'I love you too' as mumbles.
_________________________________

K so like I've been listening to Super Junior and Yesung literally catches my attention. He's like a damn anime character. And how does he look like that when he's 34 years old?? He's 13 years older than me wtf??