Jimin

"Ugh, I gained five pounds. How am I supposed to stay in the track team if I can't even lose a few pounds?", I groaned as I stared down at the scale.

"Just do what the other girls do. Go to the bathroom and stick your whole hand down your throat until you puke the food you ate from last night's dinner. It worked for me and look at me now. Been a size 2 for three years", Lia said as she fixed her make up.

"But I need to lose atleast 10 pounds by the end of this week or I'm gonna get kicked out of track. I really love track", I whined.

"Girl, get your butt in the bathroom stall and puke your guts out. You'll thank me later", she smirked and patted my head before walking out of the girl's dressing room.

I looked at my self in the mirror and frowned at how my body looks. I turned sideways and groaned even more. I took a glance at the bathroom stall and repeated Lia's words in my head. I bit my lip and walked inside the bathroom stall and locked it so I could kneel down and experiment.

~~~~

"(Y/n), you look terrible", Jimin said.

"I'm fine. I can't go over to your house today. I have practice and it doesn't end until 6", I said, looping my arm with his.

"That's okay. I'll go with you. Then after your practice we can go eat. How about it?", he asked.

"Um.."

"Jimin! Mr. J needs you to set up for dance. He said it's urgent", a guy passing by said.

"I thought they had someone else to do that?", I asked him.

"They did but he broke his leg so he won't be able to set up for about three weeks. I don't mind doing it. Extra credit for me", he smirked.

"So I guess I'll see you after practice", I said.

"I'll be waiting by the bleachers", he smiled and kissed my cheek before running off.

~~~~~

"(Y/n), you haven't lost weight but gained. I'm not so sure you should be on the team anymore", my coach said.

"No please! I promise I'll lose more weight. I just need more time", I begged with my hands positioned under my chin.

"Three days. I'm giving you three days and if you don't lose ten pounds by then, you're off the team. Now stretch and run four miles after", he said.

I sighed in relief and stretched for about ten minutes. When I was ready, I began to run. During the third mile, I was feeling dizzy and weak but I kept going because my coach was watching. I can see Jimin sitting on the bleachers, looking through his backpack. One more lap to go and I was done.

"Good job (y/n). Although you still need to work on your speed", my coach said.

Jimin wrapped his arms around me while he whispered into my ear.

"You look so sexy with your track uniform on", he smirked.

"I do not. Anyways, I don't think I want to eat. I'm exhausted and just want to fall asleep. Can you take me home?", I asked.

"Are you sure? You ran four miles. You need to eat. But if you're that tired then I'll take you home", he said and intertwined our hands together.

The next day, I had to practice since it was a Saturday. I can't waste any time. Jimin wanted to come over but he'd rather go with me to practice than stay at home doing nothing.

Before I went out to the field, I took a small trip to the bathroom. It only took three minutes but I felt like it was working. I had my track uniform on and my hair was tied up into a ponytail so I went out to the field and stretched. I can feel Jimin's eyes me from the bleachers.

Today's practice consisted of racing my team mates. Whoever wins will be racing at the competition next week. I just want to lose weight but if I end up winning I'll practice more.

We were in our positions before coach blew his whistle. I sprinted like crazy. I could hear Jimin cheering on for me. It was just two laps but it felt like forever. I was so close to the finish line but started feeling worse than dizzy. I slowed down and held on to my head. A bunch of voices were heard before I blacked out.

~~~~

When I woke up, I noticed I was in the nurses office. A small blanket was around me and a wet cloth was in my forehead.

"Hey (y/n), how do you feel?", Jimin asked.

"Better than before. I guess I must have ran to quickly", I said.

"That's not it. Have you been starving yourself or doing something to make you lose weight?", he asked.

"W-What makes you say that?", I asked.

"The nurse said you have acidic burns down your throat. Plus she said your blood pressure is low. Are you making yourself throw up? Tell me the truth", he said.

"You don't understand. Coach said I had to lose weight or else I was gonna be kicked off the team. I just want to be skinny", I mumbled.

"But why? Is track team more important than your health? And you don't need to be skinny to be beautiful. I always tell you that you're sexy. If you think you should lose weight, do it the right way. You can gain muscle and you'll feel more confident in yourself. But don't take it too far. Hopefully you learned a lesson today", he said, taking my hand in his and comforted me.

"So you're saying I should quit track?", I asked.

"No I'm not. There's a difference between losing weight and being healthy. You can lose weight but your focus will just be on that. Being healthy means eat right, exercise right, and more importantly telling yourself that you are beautiful. Balance it all out. I can help you with that but you need to do it too in order for you to be in track and still have that confidence in yourself", he said.

"What if it doesn't work?", I asked.

"Then track might not be for you. Don't worry about that now. You still have a lot of time to figure out what you want to do. In the meantime, we are gonna go out and eat lunch and I'm not taking no for an answer. I'll be your guardian angel", he laughed at himself.

"Well then I have a very handsome guardian angel. Can we get out of here now? Being in here makes me claustrophobic", I said, looking around the room.

"Yeah, the nurse's office is quite small", he held my hand and helped me get to his car.

I didn't think he meant he would be my guardian angel. He watches what I eat and makes sure I don't go to the bathroom alone so I won't do what I used to do. He reminds me everyday that I'm beautiful and that he's the luckiest person to have such an amazing girlfriend. Wasn't sure if he's just being way too nice or if he actually meant it but doesn't matter. It makes me feel good.