Jin

You groaned as your big belly made it hard for you to sit up. You had to roll on your side and push yourself up with you arm so you could stand up.

"Whoa careful. Why didn't you call me to help you", Jin said, running over to steady your balance.

"I thought you'd be busy", you said, huffing out a breath.

"I'm never busy for my beautiful wife", he smiled before kissing you on the forehead.

"I think you ate cheese for breakfast", you giggled.

"Is my baby hungry? Is that why you woke up mommy?", Jin said in a baby voice as he lightly poked my stomach.

"He's been kicking like crazy", you groaned while rubbing your stomach.

"He's one hyper baby. Anyways, we'll be going over to the cabin later tonight. The guys will meet us there", he said.

"Are you sure it's alright for me to go? The doctor said we have to be careful", you said.

"He also said the baby isn't due for another two weeks. We'll be fine. We're gonna have fun", he smiled.

You were getting hungry so Jin made some breakfast. You ate two plates of whatever he made, not surprising any of you since you've been eating a lot lately.

You were sitting on the bed while watching Jin pack your clothes for the weekend. You couldn't see your toes since that's how huge your stomach was.

"Jin...do you still think I'm pretty?", you asked, noticing more stretch marks on your stomach.

"No. I find you incredibly beautiful. What makes you think otherwise?", he asked, putting your socks in your bag.

"Mm...well after I have this baby, I won't look like the skinny (y/n) you met. Imma be so fat and these stretch marks are making me look ugly", you pouted, almost glaring at your stomach.

He stopped what he was doing and sat next to you, placing his arm over you.

"I promise I will still find you beautiful after you have this baby. I bet you'll look super sexy", he smirked, kissing your cheek.

"This is one of the reasons why I married you. You always make me feel good", you smiled.

"And you always make me feel good....in the bedroom", he whispered in your ear.

You nudged him away, fanning your face while he giggled.

"Now stop distracting me with your cute face. I have to keep packing", he said, continuing putting the clothes in the bag.

~~~

"(Y/n)!"

The maknae line plus Hoseok ran over to you, trying to hug you. Taehyung was left out so he tried to find a space where he can hug you. He sat on the floor and hugged your legs, smiling in victory.

"Guys I missed you too but I can't breathe", you managed to say.

All of them let go except for Taehyung. You look down at him, chuckling and shaking your head.

"Yah, you're gonna drop her", Jin said as he shooed him away.

"Noona, did you bring muffins?", Jungkook smiled while jumping up and down.

"I did, it's in the car-" you didn't get to finish what you were gonna say as he and Jimin ran out towards the car.

"(Y/n), I'm gonna put the bags in our room", Jin said as he walked down the hallway.

"Noona...you look bigger than the last time I saw you", Taehyung said as he looked at your stomach.

You got a little insecure and covered your stomach with your hands.