RM

*i wouldn't count this as a smut but it is dirty..a little*
——————————————————————

I wish you didn't have to go", you said.

"I know. I wish I could take you with me", Namjoon said.

Your boyfriend of 11 years was leaving to chase after his dreams. Since he will be working on music, he has to move far away. You've been together since you were six years old when he saved you from getting beaten by your bullies. You fell in love with him right away.

"Yah, it's time to go", one of his friends said from the van.

"I have to go now", Namjoon said to you.

You tried to bite back the tears but as soon as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you, you bursted out in tears.

"Promise you'll keep in touch", you mumbled, your tears staining his shirt.

"I promise", he whispered.

He kept his promise....for a few months. The calls have decreased and you were getting worried. The more you called, the more he would say 'I'm busy. I'll call you back'.

Eventually you stopped calling since you didn't want to be a bother.

~~~

-4 Years Later-

"Next time, you better have my money. Or else.."

You were kicked one last time before the three boys left, snickering as they walked away. It's pathetic how you were in college and the bullying followed you through high school. The same guys bother you all the time and you couldn't stop them. There was one time when you kicked the leader on the leg but that made it worse. You went home that day with a few bruises and a black eye.

You picked up your bag and papers that they had dropped and, since you couldn't walk properly, limped back home.

When you arrived, you had to place an ice pack on the worst one. For about ten minutes, you rested your body on the couch and sighed as your cat, Snickers, jumped next to you so you can pet him.

"I bet you must be tired of seeing me this way, right?", you asked your cat.

He meowed and laid down near your shoulders. You didn't know how you were gonna get the money. At that moment you didn't care.

~~~

The next day, you were still a bit sore due to the bruises but at least you could walk. You had to keep your guard up so you can get to class safely.

As soon as you went through the gates, you can see your bullies hanging out near the vending machines. When they spotted you, you had to make a run for it.

You thought you were gonna get away but they cornered you.

"Where's my money?", the leader asked.

"I-I don't have it", you mumbled, backing up to the wall.

"She says she don't have it. Can you believe that?", he began laughing as he turned to his friends.

He punched you, causing you to cry out in pain. He kicked you on the stomach and pulled your hair. You tried to push him away but he punched you again.

"Give me the knife", he to his friend.

You watched in fear as he took the knife in his hand. He raised it near your neck, making a slight cut. He was about to stab you but someone pushed him away.

Due to all the punches and and kicks you received, your vision was blurry. Your tried to stand but it was hard for you.

"(Y/n), are you okay?"

As you looked up, you lightly gasped as you realized Namjoon was kneeling front of you. He helped you stand and took you home.

"What are you doing here?", you asked.

You felt a bit uncomfortable because you haven't spoken to him in years. He sat across from you on the couch and sighed, lightly holding your hand.

"I came to see you", he said.

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. You pushed his hand away and crossed your arms over your chest.

"After four years?", you asked, shifting your eyes onto the floor.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't think I would be that busy. I really wanted to see you but we kept practicing and rehearsing and doing concerts. I tried", he said.

"You could've called", you muttered.

"I know. That's my fault. That's why I came here without telling my manager. They don't know I'm here", he said.

"Why? You're gonna get in trouble", you said.

"I don't care. I really missed you. Being away from you is actually harder than I thought. I want to suggest you moving in with me and transferring into another college", he said.

"Why?",you asked.

"Because now I know you're suffering here...and I love you. I want you to move in with me so you can be happy", he said.

He took out a plane ticket from his pocket and showed it to you to prove that he's serious. As you took the ticket from his hand, you looked up at him.

"I really missed you", you cried and wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm here now. I'm not leaving without you", he said.

He caressed your cheek and looked deeply into your eyes. You had missed his presence. Every time you were upset, he'd repeatedly kiss you on your cheek. But this time he kissed you on the lips. His tongue glided along your bottom lip which surprised you. He deepened the kiss and pushed you down on the couch. He was careful with your bruises.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

You nodded and pulled him down to continue kissing him. You were now breathing heavily as you were getting excited. His hands carefully went up your shirt and cupped your breasts, earning a soft moan from you.

He lifted up your shirt and softly kissed the bruises as well as creating new ones from the suction of his mouth and tongue. He went back up to your lips and continued to kiss you as he massaged your thighs.

You were getting a but impatient so your hands went down to the buttons on his pants. He realized what you were doing and chuckled. He grabbed your hands and pinned them over your head. He smiled down at you and kissed you before getting off.

"What? What's wrong?", you asked.

"I'm glad I'm here with you. But I'd rather wait to gain back your trust. It's been a long time since we went out on an actual date so when we move your stuff into my place, I'll take you out on a romantic date. Then maybe we can have our alone time. Okay?", he asked, smiling.

It took you a while to adjust living with Namjoon but he helped you. And went along with the plan. He took you on a romantic date and by the end of the night you were laying next to him after making love.it was a good decision you made.
______________________________

I feel like you guys deserve a smut so watch out for the next imagine👍🏻