Jimin

Requested by anonymous.
*Warning: Smut & includes self harm. If you aren't comfortable with either, I advise you not to read.*
____________________________

You were standing in front of your walk-in closet, trying to figure out what to wear. You stood there for about five minutes until you felt hands wrap around your waist, chin resting on your shoulder.

"What is my baby doing?", Jimin cooed.

He was hugging you so tight, making you have trouble breathing. You were getting annoyed so you lightly pushed him away.

"Oh you should wear this", Jimin grabbed the red dress you hardly wear and out it in front of you.

"I don't really like wearing this dress", you said.

"But I bought you this dress. Don't tell me that you don't like the stuff I buy for you? I do it out of love. Wear it. It makes you look nice and it makes your features stand out", he said,handing the dress to you.

You stumbled back a little bit, biting your lip as he passed by you. You sighed and put on the dress, lightly groaning after seeing yourself in the mirror. You had to pull down the dress to prevent from showing your underwear.

"You see. You look amazing Crystal", Jimin smiled, pecking your cheeks repeatedly.

"Stop Jimin. You know I don't like when you do that", you mumbled, lightly pushing him away.

Your phone began to ring. You quickly answered it, walking into the bedroom to get privacy.

"Hey Josh, I wasn't expecting your call until later", you said, sitting on the bed.

"I know. I was gonna call later but I have plans now so we won't be able decorate the place. We can do it next time."

"Sure. How about tomorrow?", you asked.

"Tomorrow sounds great!"

"Okay. So I-", while talking on the phone, Jimin walked into the bedroom and snatched your phone away from you, placing it near his ear.

"Who's this?? Crystal has a boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend. Never call her again", Jimin said, handing up.

"What the hell Jimin?? Why did you do that??", you asked angrily, wanting to snatch the phone away from him only to have him put it in his pocket.

"You're my girlfriend. Got it? You can't be talking to other guys. The only guy you should be talking to is me", he said.

"He's my co worker. We were assigned to decorate the restaurant", you said.

"Well maybe you should be working with someone else. A female co worker. Do you have any of those?", he asked.

You scoffed and walked over to the bathroom, slamming the door and locking. You sat on the toilet, Jimin anxiously knocking on the door.

"Crystal, open up", Jimin said, continuing to knock.

You were tired of Jimin being so possessive and paranoid. It's been going on for months yet you don't have the courage to break up with him. You loved him so much yet you hated what he was doing. He was tearing you apart.

As you sat on the toilet, you stared at all the little healed scars that were on your arm. You haven't touched a razor blade in weeks but now you were tempted to. You opened one of the drawers and took out the razor blade. You stared at your reflection, remembering the horrible things Jimin has said to you.

You were about to place the razor blade on your skin when the door opened, revealing a surprised Jimin. He quickly took the razor blade out of your hands and threw it in the trash, hugging you afterwards. Annoyed, you pushed him away and ran into the bedroom.

"What's going on? Why are you harming yourself??", Jimin asked as he walked towards you.

"Because you don't even realize the things you say or do hurt my feelings! Don't you trust me?? Because if you did, you wouldn't have taken the phone away from me! Why are you like this??", you asked, tears streaming down your face.

"It's because I love you", he said.

"don't give me that crap. You always say whatever you do is out of love. I don't feel comfortable in this dress and you say stuff that makes me feel bad so I could wear it. That's not what a boyfriend is supposed to do. You're supposed to tell me that you love me and actually mean it", you said.

"I'm sorry Okay? I didn't mean to hurt you. But I mean it when I say I love you. I'll try to change my behavior. Just don't do this anymore. It gets me worried", he said.

He reached out for your hand and for a second you just stared at it. You placed your hand in his and lightly hugged him. He kissed the top of your head and sighed.

You looked at him, wiping the tears away from your face and kissed him. You wanted to feel close to him again so you took off the dress and continued to kiss him. He carried you towards the bed and carefully laid you flat on your back, lips never leaving yours.

He took off his clothes after leaving a few marks on your neck. You watched him as he put on a condom and placed himself between your legs. You were prepared to feel a bit pressure but you were mostly looking for that connection you once felt.

After every thrust, your excitement grew. Your neck and chest were covered in dark marks which you didn't mind. He intertwined your hands together and kissed you deeply as you felt yourself becoming close.

You didn't wanna finish so quickly so you told him to slow down which he did. The entire time he looked into your eyes. The only time he would look away is when he closes his eyes when he feels too much excitement. He brought his lips down to yours, and lightly bit down on your bottom lip. You couldn't help but arch your back.

After hearing a moan come out of your mouth, he quickened his pace. Your nails dug into his skin, eyes shutting tight. He leaned down to kiss you and you felt him climax as did you. Both of your chests were heaving up and down as you settled on the bed. His arms rested over you and kissed your cheek before pulling the blankets over you.
______________________________

Sorry if it took a while for me to update. Been meaning to but have had trouble to come up with things to write about. I'm feeling less and less motivated to write and even thought about giving up wattpad but I kept telling myself that I've worked hard to get where I am. I'll try my best to come up with something!