Taehyung (Pt. 1)

You were groaning as you woke up with a headache. You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"What the hell??"

Your eyes widened as you heard another voice. You turned to see another panicked body sitting next to you.

"T-Taehyung??", you said.

You looked down and noticed your exposed chest. You quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled it over your body, unintentionally exposing his naked body.

"What are you doing in my room??", you asked as you covered your eyes.

"Me?? This is my room. And why are you naked??..why am I naked??", he asked, panicking as well.

"You don't think we...did it..right?", you asked.

"I don't remember", he said.

"Taehyung...I'm with Jack...there's no way we did it. I mean..we couldn't have..but that doesn't explain why I woke up in your bed without any clothes on..what the hell happened last night?", you asked yourself as you turned your body away from him.

"(Y/n)-", Taehyung was about to place his hand on your shoulder but you stood up with the blanket wrapped around your body.

"Forget it. Just forget it. I have to go", you said, picking up your clothes from the ground.

You grabbed your phone and noticed 11 missed calls from Jack. You went into the bathroom and changed into your clothes, folding the blanket after. When you walked out of Taehyung's room, you bumped into Yoongi and Jungkook.

"(Y/n)? You were here all along? No wonder your boyfriend kept asking for you", Jungkook said.

"What were you doing in Taehyung's room?", Yoongi asked.

"Uh..", you stuttered nervously as they stared you down.

"(Y/n)-", to make things worse, Taehyung came out of his room wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ohhhhh", Jungkook And Yoongi said, causing them to smirk.

"I-It's not what you think. Please don't tell Jack", you pleaded.

"Don't tell me what?"

Your eyes widened as your boyfriend walked towards you guys. He had a bottled water in his hands with a smile on his face.

"(Y/n), where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. Why didn't you answer my calls?", he asked.

"Um...I must have fallen asleep. Sorry", you mumbled.

"Oh. Well come on, Jin made breakfast", Jack grabbed your hand and pulled you away.

You turned back to see Taehyung biting his lip nervously. You had to keep telling yourself that nothing happened.

During breakfast, you couldn't eat comfortably as a Taehyung sat in front of you while your boyfriend sat next to you.

"(Y/n), I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I didn't mean to yell at you", Jack said.