Suga

Requested by @youarenotminyoongi

Anybody got a Jin windshield wiper cleaner because this is gonna be DIRTY..okay not THAT dirty but still.
———————————————————————

You were deciding whether to wear the red dress or the blue dress. Everyone says red looks good on you but that dress was too short. Though it could come in handy. Yoongi has been teasing you ever since you walked in on him...relieving himself. Every time he teased you, you'd turn red and your legs would lose feeling.

"It'll be too obvious though. I should wear a sweater or something", you said to yourself.

You went over to your closet and found your favorite black coat. You began to get ready to have dinner with the guys. The won four awards so you invited them over. You had already cooked dinner so all you needed to do was fix the table.

"Noona!", Jungkook smiled and hugged you as the rest of them entered your house.

Hey guys", you smiled while being squished by Jungkook.

"Noona, you look so beautiful", Jungkook blushed while shrugging his shoulders.

"Kookie likes Noona! Kookie likes Noona!", Jimin sang as he poked him.

"Stop it!", Jungkook whined while chasing Jimin.

You chuckled and averted your eyes towards Yoongi. He was fixing his sleeve as he walked passed you.

"What? Not gonna say hi?", you asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Hm?", he looked back.

"That was very rude of you", you said, walking closer to him as you took off your coat.

His adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped, staring at your almost exposed chest. You leaned in closer, fixing his collar.

"Oppa, you look so handsome. It kinda makes me want to rip your clothes off", you whispered.

You were biting your bottom lip as he slowly leaned down. Your lips were inches away from each other.

"I should go help serve dinner", you smirked as you walked away.

When dinner was served, you sat next to Yoongi. You were laughing and talking with them but also focused on Yoongi becoming nervous as you placed your hand on his thigh.

"What's wrong with you? You haven't even touched your food", Jin asked Yoongi.

"Yeah, is it not good?", you asked, pouting as you squeezed his thigh.

He jumped and stood up, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm gonna..Uh use the restroom", he said, cheeks red.

Your smirk would only get bigger at your success of teasing him. While the guys talked, Taehyung sat on Yoongi's chair, leaning closer to you.

"I know what you're doing", he softly smirked.

"And what am I doing?", you asked.

"Hyung told me about when you walked in on him. You don't think I noticed the times he's been teasing you? I do. But I know what's better than teasing", he said.

"What do you have in mind?", you asked.

He smirked and leaned back onto the chair while folding his arms.

~~~

When Yoongi came back, he noticed everyone was now hanging out in the living room.

"Hey (y/n) bought some cake. There's some on the table", Hoseok said to him.

"No thanks", Yoongi said, eyeing you and Taehyung.

He sat on the couch, legs crossed. He watched as you were biting your lip, flirting with Taehyung. You took a bit from the piece of cake, frosting was left behind. Taehyung took his thumb and wiped the frosting away from your mouth, whispering in your ear.

"Come with me", he whispered.

Taehyung grabbed your hand and lead you towards the kitchen. While you leaned against the counter, Taehyung placed both of his hands on each side, trapping you.

"What are you doing? I thought this was-"

"Shh relax. He's gonna walk in in 3...2..1.." and as if on cue, Yoongi barged into the kitchen.

"Yah, beat it kid. I need to talk to (y/n)", Yoongi said, shooing Taehyung away.

Taehyung glanced back at you with a smirk and walked away.

"Yes?", you asked, tilting your head.

"All of this...you did it on purpose didn't you?", he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about..Oppa", you smirked as you rested your arms loosely on his shoulder, pressing your chest against his.

He smirked back and pushed you against the counter. His lips made their way near your ear and chuckled.

"If you wanted me that badly baby you could've just said so", he said, giving a soft bite to your ear.

The way he said the word 'baby' caused the hairs on the back of your neck to stand.

"That day you walked in on me, do you wanna know who I was fantasizing about?", he asked, lightly sucking onto your neck.

"Uh...no I'm good", you laughed nervously while lightly pushing him away.

"What's wrong? Feeling shy now?", he smirked, playfully pouting.

"Oppa, you know I'm in acting class right? All of that was an act. But what I do want to know is that when you excused yourself to the bathroom, you took..oh maybe around six minutes. Were you having trouble? I can feel you're still...tense", you said, glancing down at his pants and then up at him.

"Wanna help?", he smirked.

"Do I want to help? Hmmm let me think..", you bit your lip as your hands made their way towards his belt.

You were slowly unbuckling his belt, his breathing becoming more heavy.

"Actually..I think I'll just go get another piece of cake", you smirked, walking away from him.

"This isn't over. I'm getting you back", Yoongi said.

"Just as long as no one is around. You catch me around that time and you'll get what you want..oppa", you glanced over your shoulder to see him and then left, him softly smiling at himself.