Jungkook (Pt. 2)

It has been about twenty minutes since (y/n) arrived at the café. She waited desperately for Jungkook to return with her drawing pad. Not even coffee can help her calm down. There is only three days left until she can turn in her profile to the head of the art school she wants to go to. But she can't do that if she doesn't have her drawings.

Just when she thought he wasn't gonna show up, she noticed a familiar young man coming out of a car.

He walked through the doors of the café and looked around until he saw (y/n). A huge smile on his face caused her heart to skip a beat.

"Hey, I have good news", he said, smile not disappearing.

He sat on the chair in front of her and placed her drawing pad on the table.

"So I took this to my manager and he thought it was a great idea for you to come and work with us and design some backgrounds for a project we're doing. If he's satisfied with it, then he'll let you work permanently there. So what do you say?", he asked.

She was a bit confused. She was no professional but to hear that someone wants her to work on something for them makes her a bit excited.

"And what benefit does that give me? I'm trying to get into art school. What if this fails? I already have a job and I don't wanna lose it", she informed him.

"I know you won't fail. Come on, give it a try", he pleaded.

His puppy dog eyes and perfect smile did not fail to convince her. She hated that she was weak.

"You're a very talented artist. And if you do this, many people will see your art work and will want the opportunity to work with you. Do you not want to get recognized?", he asked her.

The idea of recognition for her art definitely sounds like something she wants. But is she really that good that even famous people want to work with her? Another downside of being a perfectionist is that failure was not apart of the plan.

"I already showed your drawings to a few friends and they do think that you should work in design. Do you really think you don't deserve this?", he asked.

She asks that question to herself everyday.

"Okay. I'll do it", she said.

He clapped excitedly as he let out a few chuckles. She failed to hide a smile of her own.

~~~

About an hour later, Jungkook took (y/n) to a building that was a bit far from where she lives. She had work later so she was worried that she wasn't gonna make it in time. She has already been late three times and the CEO even warned her that if she was late one more time, they'll have no choice but to fire her.

"Hey guys, this is (y/n)", Jungkook introduced her to six of his friends.

"Ahh So this is the talented artist. Tell me, what made you so interested in drawing kookie here?", one of them asked, earning a few giggles from the others.

"Quite it hyung. She came here to work" Jungkook said.

"Well if she came here to work then she won't mind drawing me, right?", the shortest one asked as he lightly pulled (y/n) towards himself.

She never felt so uncomfortable in her life as she was surrounded by handsome men. She was 100% sure her face was a bright shade of red.

"See this is why girls don't like being around you. You're always making them feel uncomfortable. Come on (y/n), let's go find my manager", Jungkook said as he grabbed her hand.

Her face would get more red as she heard his friends teasing her. When Jungkook and (y/n) were out of the room, he apologized for their behavior.

~~~

(Y/n) only had an hour left until she had to be at work which was the time that took to arrive at the building. Jungkook failed to find his manager which upset her.

"I'm sorry. I really thought he was gonna be here", he said.

"It's fine. I know you wanted to help", she said.

About a minute later, she had received a phone call from her boss. Apparently her schedule changed. She was supposed to be at work two hours ago. She had no knowledge of it yet her boss still had the audacity to fire her.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"I've..just been fired..", she breathed out, setting her phone into her pocket.

"I'm so sorry. It's not because of me right?", he asked.

"It's not your fault. I agreed to come here. I should get going", she said.

She began to walk towards the exit. Tears began to flood her eyes.

"Wait!..am I gonna see you again? At the café?", he asked.

She left without a word, leaving him there in a silenced hallway. She had no job, her dream of having her own business in the arts shattered.

About two hours later, she arrived home, tired and upset. She finds drawing the only way to cheer her up. She tried to figure out where she had left her drawing pad but then remembered that she had left it in Jungkook's hands.

She had no other choice but to draw on another notebook. She drew out her feelings and ended up with something that she had never drew before. If only she had other drawings that were similar to that one.

~~~

A few days pass and she had been juggling around to apply for jobs. She wasn't successful.

She had found herself walking towards the café that she hadn't been in for days. A hot coffee sounded good to her so as she walked in, the waitress took her order but she stopped her from walking away when she gave her a folder. (Y/n) was very confused.

As she opened the folder, her eyes widen in shock as she found her drawing pad tucked into the little pocket. Not only that but she also found an envelope stuck to it. It said it was addressed from the art school that she had been wanting to go to. She carefully opened it and read the letter.

"What? I've been accepted? But I never applied", she mumbled to herself.

"That's because I applied for you."

She turned around to find Jungkook walking towards her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked.

"I felt bad that you got fired from your job. I even feel more bad that I was responsible for it. So to make it up to you, I went ahead and sent in these drawings to the school", he said.

"But...I don't have money to pay for it", she said.

"It's already been taken care of", he smiled softly.

"What? You shouldn't have done that. That school is very expensive. How much do I owe you? I promise I'll pay you back as soon as I have the money", she said.

"No need. I just want you to accomplish your dream....actually, there is something I would like in return. How about a date? Right now", he insisted.

"Uh...sure. You've done so much so I feel like a date shouldn't hurt", she said.

"Great. Maybe you can even draw me", he smiled.
______________________________

So who is your bias and what do you physically love about them? (It can be anyone)

Well you know me, my bias is Jimin and his thick thighs and Jibooty is my religion. But I'm in love with his smile.