On the left is a normal stoned pavement that is very natural. While on the right side, has grass that is dyed black, as if they were burnt. And those grasses gave off a deathly aura from it.

With these difference alone, they understood which path that is correct, leading to the cursed cave.

And so, they began walking along that path.

As these 3 people are making their way to Kirous Cave, another group of people are also going to the same place. 

These people have the same objective as the 3. They were given a task by their master to obtain the rumored cursed sword that was found in the cave.

Their master had Specifically told them the importance of obtaining this sword. With the fact that it could be 1 of the 2 legendary swords said in history, it would be a huge advantage for their master, if he were to wield it. With it, their master would be stronger and hence will be able to climb up the ranks within the military hierarchy.

And as to fulfill their master's wishes, they will do whatever it takes to obtain it. Even if they have to sacrifice one another. It just shows how they are loyal to their master.

...

Finally after another long walk of following a path, the 3 have reached the entrance to the cave.

The entrance looked normal like a typical cave. However the atmosphere it gave off tells them that it is no ordinary cave. The deathly aura they felt while walking along the path is most strongest here. It was much more gruesome.

If it was a normal person, they would either have died or close to death. Even a a low rank Sade will have trouble keeping their consciousness in tact.

Fortunately for them, Shin is there to repel such deathly aura with his own power. And just to be safe, Shin had transfered a good amount of Power Level to Iris so that her defenses increases. As for Shana, she does not need it. Since she is a goddess, her resistance to such negativity is strong.

With each of them ready, they began entering the cave.

...

"This must be the cave..." <???>

The group that arrived was none other than an elite unit of one of the Demon generals. They have been given a task to obtain the cursed sword.

After they arrived, they took camp atop the tree branches near the cave. They were going to prepare their equipment before venturing into the cave. Since they have been told that the cave is very dangerous. 

"Just as the rumors say, this cave is indeed dangerous. I can sense such a deathly aura from it." <???>

The one talking is the leader of this unit.

"Sir, the rest is ready. We can go anytime." <???>

"Understood. Once we get inside, make sure to follow the plan and get into formation." <???>

"Yes, sir!" <???>

As they were preparing to get down the tree and enter the cave, they noticed a group of people walking towards the cave.

"Sir, there seems to be people who are entering, what should we do?" <???>

The leader was focused on the group of people.

"Hmm? An elf...?" <???>

As he was doing so, he realized that one of them is an elf. Thinking of it, he became curious.

"What's an elf doing all the way here?" <???>

Unable to come up with a reason, he told his unit to go on standby.

"Let's wait first. We shall see what those 3 are doing here. If they don't come out within an hour, we will go in." <???>

"I doubt we need to wait an hour though. I'm sure within 10 mins that will die anyways." <???>

one of his subordinate said. However he doubt it.

"We shouldn't look down on them. If they were weakling, they will never have survived the deathly aura coming from the cave. They must be high ranked adventurers." <???>

"True..." <???>

Like that they return to waiting on the trees.

...

As they entered the cave, all 3 of them could feel the intensity of the cave. The deathly aura they felt inside was way more worst than when they were outside.

You could tell that everything inside feel very ominous. There are heavy black gas all over the inside of the cave. Tons of human bones lay all over the place.

"Urghh... Shin-Sama, I'm scared..." <Iris>

Iris never experience this kind of atmosphere before. Since it was her first time, she was very terrified. She clung very hard on Shin for safety.

"There's no need to worry. You will be safe if you stay close to me, just don't let go." <Shin>

Iris just nod vigorously.

Opposite of her, Shana is just calmly walking beside Shin. As if it is natural to her, the atmosphere inside was not affecting her.

As they walk deeper into the cave, the came across different monsters. From insect types to animals. They were strong but not strong enough. Shin easily annihilated any monsters they either lay waiting to ambush them or those that ran head on. 

However all those monsters felt that they were already dead. They seemed void of life. Due to the overdose of the toxic gas inside, their life ended and they became a mindless monster. Nonetheless, they were mere bugs in front of Shin.

As they continue leaving behind monster corpse along their trail, they finally stood in front of another entrance within the cave. Going in, they come into an open space. And all over the floor was covered with the same plant. In the middle of those field of plant, there is sword embedded in a big stone.

"That must be it..." <Shin>

"No doubt about it. The intense deathly aura is definitely coming from that sword." <Shana>

"Urhhh~" <Iris>

Finally found the cursed sword that he has been looking for, Shin felt excited to take it for himself. But knowing how the usual plot goes, something is definitely going to happen. Nonetheless, he continues moving forward.