< Intro >

***

***

'Nobody deserves your tears but whoever deserve them will not make you cry '

"Mom? mom!" Jimin held onto his mother's hand firmly as Yoongi on the other side went to get a phone to call the ambulance. Even though, the two were still young, Yoongi being 8 and Jimin being 7, it didn't stop them for helping their mother.

" I'll be fine-" The mother coughs as she holds tightly and holding near her chest trying to take a seat on the couch.

" no mom, your coughing blood!" Jimin cries as he held her hand.

" No, Jimin, I'm fine" she pets his hair and his cat ears lay flat on his head as his tail stop moving back and forth. Tears dropped from his eyes. " Hyung, please hurry up! Mom is not feeling well!" Jimin yells and he nodded. But unlike Jimin, Yoongi never shed a tear.

" Hello, this is 911, what's your emergency?"

" Hello is this the ambulance?"

" No, we are the police but do you need an ambulance?"

" yes"

" Okay, what's your name?"

" my name is Yoongi, Min Yoongi and My mom, she's very sick"

" okay Yoongi, is there any adults with you?"

"No. But please my mom needs help!"

" okay, can we know the address?" the female police asked and Yoongi gave it away.

"Alright, be patient, the ambulance will be there soon"

" thank you miss"

" my pleasure"

After 2 minutes, the polices and the ambulance arrived in front of their house. Yoongi opens the door while Jimin was still by his mother side. Actually, Jimin was afraid of the police so he didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.

When the police gets inside the house, the mother was taken in the ambulance and the two police that enter their house took a look a Jimin and for a second they thought they were dreaming since it was the first time seeing someone as rare as Jimin. They took the two boys with them and they all went to the hospital.

" Hyung..." Jimin whispered to his brother

" what is it Jimin?"

" Will mom be okay? I'm scared"

" I don't know..."

" what if she doesn't?"

" ...then I'll take care of you" Yoongi look at the younger and he was able to let a smile out for his little brother. Jimin holds Yoongi's hand because he was scared so Yoongi tightens his grip to make sure he felt at safe.

'I will take care if you'

__________________________________________________________________________

Coming soon...

And this is one of their memories as a child.

Love, -anpanwoman-