Day 1

So today is the day I start recording.

Nothing happened much today, except I pondered the meaning of life.

Because hey, when you have two

months to do absolutely NOTHING :D what else is there to do? And for an intellectual person like me, what are usually happy and joyous months for other teenagers is an education less HELL that stretches on and on and on and on and on and on.

It is during these times when I am left by myself to become a hermit.

I sleep in.

I watch movies.

I eat a ton of food.

I text.

But most importantly, I read books.

Let's get this straight, books are my life. I love them. They are not JUST books ~Anonymous

And I have to say I have to agree with that anon person. For those of you who are the athletic type, for those of US who do REAL sports (Mental challenges) books are GOLDEN. Seriously? Why hit a ball with a stick and run around when you can live a different life just sitting in a chair?

When it comes down to it, pretty much all sports are excessively simple. Though playing them can be fun.

Soccer- Kicking a ball back and forth across a long field. It SUCKS for those of us intellectuals when the World Cup comes around. You turn on the computer and it is like that cartoon on ifunny. YOU GET BOMBARDED with SOCCER!!!! You can literally be BURIED in a freaking MOUNTAIN of soccer balls!!! It is HORRIBLE.

Football- Essentially just RUNNING BACK AND FORTH.

Do not even get me STARTED on Super Bowl time.

Base ball - hitting a ball with a stick and running around in a diamond.

Softball- a plagiarism of baseball.

Basketball- Trying to get a ball through a hoop and running back and forth.

Nascar- OOOH DRIVING IN CIRCLES TWO HUNDRED TIMES WHAT FUN YAAAAAAAAAAY

So anyway that was just a few.

Among the questions I asked, I found that all could be answered with four words.

What is the meaning of life? Food, books, anime, sleep

Why are we here? Food, books, anime, sleep

What is our purpose? Food, books, anime, sleep

What should I do with my life? FABS

That's right!!!! It spells FABS! Because we are too *girly voice* FABULOUUUUUSSSSS FOR who? YOOUUUUU

*end of girly voice*

Next topic: FANDOMS

So because I have no wifi at my house since I actually live back in the woods, data costs a crap ton more. And my parents do not want to pay over a thousand dollars a month.

Which means, I have no internet.

Which means, I have no netflix

Which means, I can not WATCH Netflix.

Which means, I am being DEPRIVED OF MY FANDOMS.

Which means, i am very angry.

Which means, I want to go on a rampage.

Which means, there is a 75% chance of death and destruction!!!

*maria in distance*

"HIDE THE CHILDREN!!!!"

*Twelve population centers later*

YEAH look like a Titan, feel like a Titan. I thought my enemies would taste better... 😕

Anyways my first readers, that is all for today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY WHATS UP PEOPLE ITS THE SHIP

CAPTAIN!!!!

/~\

( • •)

\ ( ( /

\ \

I know this chapter was really short because it's my first chapter. What'd you expect?

But thanks for checking it out. Any of you who have a light conscience and still have some innocence left. You may want to leave.

So thank you for everything so far (not much)

Got any ideas for next rants? Hit that lil button below and drop it on in.

ADIOS TACOS

*throws fishsticks*