Day 4 & 5

Bonjourno! 

Yesterday was fine as usual, seeing as how the kids are never awful. Granted, the boy is quite dramatic. But he and his sister still have much to learn in the ways of life. As do I. Today was the first day back to school after break. Fore those who don't know, American schools have designated no school weeks called breaks. There is one for two weeks in the winter, and one in  the spring in march. The length can differ, of course. So I actually had to learn today, which I enjoyed but it was also sort of difficult to get back in the swing of things so abruptly. I am rather  worried about my IGCSE biology class. I do not have a bad grade in it, but it needs to be better. That beings said, it will improve as there are multiple easy assignments and a simple test to me in the next few days. I Love my bio teacher, but he's not that great at teaching. A normal class normally consists of notes, and he doesn't really teach them, but gives us some sort of real world connection. Not useful in the event of a test 80% of time. Although I do enjoy his class, considering I want to be a parasitologist and doctor for infectious diseases, I don't need half of the information from that class. And I don't always receive all of it, so it's really not that great for my future. But hey, he makes some weird and hilarious rated R jokes. I'm very excited for next week, my choir is going to Nashville TN. The city of music for the BDHS chorus. And we get to go to RCA studios, the label of acapella group Pentatonix! I love them so much and I can't wait to go. I'm away from home for four days, the longest I've gone without my parents or someone related to me. Anyways, It's late here and I do have the school tomorrow. May all of you have a splendid day/night. Thank you for reading, so so so much. 

Yours Truly,

CJ