Day 10

Holaaaaaaaa

So I got a CRAP ton of work done for school, most of it is make-up work. SO I CAN GO TO NASHVILLE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT MY WORK ALL THE TIME!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!

I think I'm going to like this trip. I'm crazy excited too, so. I didn't really do anything today besides that. I told  my Mom something that's kind of bugging me, here it is:

Almost everyday, I throw up after I eat. I'm not anorexic and I don't do it on purpose, I love my body. I swear, I don't have a mental eating disorder. It happens about the same time everyday, after I eat a really big lunch or dinner. Then I feel sick, and throw up. It's something called cyclic-vomiting I think. I researched it. I think that it's because of a crap ton of stress which causes me to over eat, and I guess that my body can't handle all of the excess food, and so I toss my cookies. She's going to get me a doctor's appointment, and  I'm ready too. It's not anything major I think because I don't have any symptoms. I'm not fatigued or anything. But I hope it's nothing. I'm just ready to be able to eat a normal meal. 

That's what it is and what I told her. Besides that, nothing much today. Scoured for some chocolate muffins in sam's club and a food lion, who's genius idea was it to make it so hard to find a chocolate muffin only package? Seriously. Come on. 

Question: What's your favorite type of muffin?

Goodnight moon, goodnight stars, goodnight creepy guy who lives my car, goodnight trees, goodnight    sky, goodnight little girl on the stair who only says goodbye,

CJ 

(P.S, I hope that you liked my little horror poem)