Day 7

Ciao!

Today was hilarious. In history my teacher is hilariously awkward and her laugh is beautiful and contagious Since I have her 2nd period, though, we aren't as energetic as her other later classes. Somehow we went from the topic of manorialism to medieval horses wikipedia pages. I love it when we go off on tangents. It's fun and a grand educational comedic time. Yesterday, the brothers Tucker (Yes deliberately in that order) said something about a guy named Ron and the other Tucker brother yelled "THAT"S NOT RON THATS HITLER!" and we all busted a gut laughing so hard, because it was so funny and we had 0 idea what was going on. The bothers Tucker are usually the life of the party in Pre-AICSE world history, and it's actually possible to laugh at 8:15 AM. Thank you Tuckers. Today in IGCSE biology, we did a lab on natural selection. There were four girls in my group including me, and we each got a cuppa jellybeans and one plastic utensil. A plastic fork, spoon, knife, or a metal tweezers. First we each received one minute to get as many jellybeans in the red solo cup as possible using anything on the table except another utensil. Lol, and he laughs and goes "No shanking jellybeans, either." . So at this point I'm thinking, oh CRAP. But then I get the brilliant idea; I use a pen in the other hand to help get the bean on my knife and then into the cup. It worked like a charm. I was the best knife hunter in the class, man. And then he continues, "So, the strongest predator gets the most food, while the weakest will most likely die off. The stronger, faster or smarter you are, the better you'll do," looks straight at me, "or if you cheat. You'll do good to but YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO CHEAT." You know what? He never said use only one hand. Not my fault I just accidentally find loopholes in everything. Yeah, law makers hate people like me bc we always find way to get around it. and the new spent the rest of the class period hunting for "jellybean bugs" in different sets of colored easter grass. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. My bf had started off my morning quite well, he gave me a birthday present: Draco Malfoy's wand. He's amazing and low-key a cinnamon bun. (Yes scorpios I know your secret) It was so kind of him because Draco was always my favorite character. I related to him a lot asa kid. My brother also threatened that if anyone asks me to prom (I'm a freshman but everyone seems to think I'm a junior) that he'll beat them up. Thanks Nemo. I must go into dreamland once again, thanks for everything. 

Goodnight, Nokesville, Goodnight.

CJ