Day (does someone know?)

Sorry for not posting often, been busy I guess. Sorry :). I'm going to try and make an entry every day, like a streak. Sort of. IT stuns me how many reads I have on this, lol crazy. But hey, thanks. ok bloody part coming now:

SO. Life is good. As good as it can be for a girl in high school. May birthday was yesterday and I had fun, actually. I went with my best friend, Hannah, whom I might get a picture of someday, to Funland. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's like a mini amusement park. Depending on where you live, it might vary in quality and size. It's a cute little place. I live in one of the wealthiest counties in the US. That being said, I'm not rich. Neither are my parents. There are, however, a decent number of rich people. We're near the nations capitol, go figure. Anyways, Funland was, well, fun. We went go kart racing, and this one little kid kept bumping into me despite the 18618463 signs saying "No Bumping". You, unknown child, though adorable and probably well meaning, were an irritating little person and, at the time if I were given the chance, would run you over. I earned enough points at the indoor arcade to get both a stuffed animal Piplup (throw back thursday) and a gumball machine. A mini one that didn't come with ANY GUMBALLS. I don't know who it was, but I have seemingly pissed off a witch. Another example of proof, I learned that my rabbit Julia has a medium sized subterranean tumor. That means that she has a smallish tumor just beneath her skin. The good news, it doesn't hurt and it hasn't spread to her lungs or anything terminal. And it hasn't attached itself to anything. It doesn't seem to be malignant, which is a blessing. But I would appreciate it if you all would keep her in your prayers, or if you don't believe in a God, on your mind. If any of you need somebody to talk to about something, message me, ok? You're not alone. Huh, I don't know what to talk about now. Welp. Aright. Weellllllll. 

Thank you all, and hopefully, see you tomorrow. 

~CJ