Chapter 33 ~ Recollection

• The Princess •

"Marie!" Sithra shouted and ran over. "How did you escape?!"

"Thanks for the dagger." I grinned and showed her the blade. "Lintu won't be making it out of this one."

"You killed her?!" Onix stood, amazed.

"Yeah, and she put up a fight!" I explained.

———————

"Too bad your friends won't be around to sssave you thisss time..." Lintu bared her fangs for the finishing blow when a lone rock bounced off the mountainside and crushed her. I pushed the rock off and took the dagger out to make sure she won't come back.

———————

"Meh. " I chuckled and shrugged. "It had to be done. There were about fifty thousand more snakes coming as backup, but I took care of them."

———————

I stepped over the burnt remains of the snakes. Looking around, I was surprised no more came out to defend Lintu.

———————

"How did you get inside?" Sithra asked in awe.

"No biggie." I waved my hand dismissively. "I channeled the last of my strength and boulder by boulder pushed them out of the way.

———————

I walked around the massive pile of boulders. There was no way I could move them. Walking to the side, I noticed a little hole barely big enough for me to squeeze through.

———————

"It doesn't matter." I laughed. "Let's go get that rain!"