Chapter 6 - Busted

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry about what happened between you and Jung-"

"AHHH!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Jimin screamed as he was grabbed from behind and lifted hardly up in the air and back down.

"Hahaha, that was amazing." The person in the horrific bunny masked said holding on their belly.

"Jungkook you fucktard!" Jimin yelled angrily knowing exactly it was him cause he saw him with the mask earlier. As Jungkook took the mask off while continuing to laugh Jimin got even angrier.

"Haha calm down Jimin it was just a jok-"

"That's all everything is to you a fucking joke. You never take anything seriously. Get the fuck away from me!" Jimin yelled interrupting him and stomping away furiously.

Jungkook smiled dropped as he pursed his lips together and scratched his neck. He wouldn't admit to being embarrassed but judging by his movements Taehyung knew his best friend felt bad.

"Ayye bunny rabbit kisses." Jae awed at the mask while squeezing his cheeks breaking the awkward silence.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked lowly almost not being heard at all.

"He's drunk..." Taehyung replied feeling sad for his best friend hurt tone.

"Oh give him some water." Jungkook said tickling Jae's chin and attempting to walk away.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Tae asked worried for his best friend.

"Yeah I'm fine. Of course I... I'm just gonna go to the bathroom at the entrance of school. Gotta pee you know? Ha." Jungkook said with a forced smile that Tae saw right through.

Jungkook looked at the mask and walked out of the gymnasium to the bathroom at the front entrance.

Tae sighed at the sight of seeing his best friend saddened like that. As he walked he wondered if him and Jimin will ever be friends with each other again. Their group of friends were close with each other and it would definitely be a problem if the two had didn't see each other eye to eye.

When he reached where the others were Hoseok had his back turned to him focusing on the very boring blank wall while Jimin sat furiously on the gym mat next to Keke, seems as if their talking about the confrontation between him and Jungkook a few minutes ago because Jimin looked still visibly upset.

Taehyung knelt down slightly for Jae to slide of his back and take a seat on the mat. He looked for his backpack and noticed it was still in Hoseok's possession. He took a deep breath and walked over to him.

"Um Hobi?" Tae asked tapping his shoulder. The spot which Tae touched made chills run up Hobi's spin and heat radiated from the area. He slowly turned trying to remain angry until he say the cute shy smile Tae had plastered on his face.

"Y-Yes?" Hobi tried answering as calm as he can.

"Can I have the water for Jae to drink?" Tae asked pointing to his backpack.

"Oh um of course." Hobi stuttered feeling himself starting to get flustered. He fumbled with the zipper of the bag feeling embarrassed that his hands are getting sweaty and can't open it. Tae notices his struggle and attempted to help him out, he placed his hand over Hobi's.

Hoseok stopped moving his hands and looked up to gaze into chocolatey eyes that's stared back into his, there they stood staring at each other for what was ten seconds but felt years for them. They both took the time examine each part of the others face taking note on everything they loved about it.

"Ahem." Jimin said interrupting them. They looked over on the mat to see him and Keke laying on their stomachs with their heads in their hands smiling at them. As well as Jae who was drinking a bottle of water. Apparently at some point during their lovers stare the backpack had fallen and he took it up and got water himself.