Chapter 4 - Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Well you clingy bitch. I was just about to ask him that. Thanks Hobi. Till you barged in and pushed me in the face half way across the floor!" Jae exclaimed as Hobi helped him up.

"Bitch you were in my way."

"Bitch I was on the other side of him."

"Bitch I'm to be on both his sides."

"Bitch"

"Bitch!" They bickered back and forth.

"Guys! Come on stop it. Jimin was crying. Can we please but the bickering aside for a bit and try and help our beautiful friend?" Hobi asked.

"Sorry Jimin." They both apologized. I have them a small smile as entertaining as it is to see the two bicker like siblings, I'm glad Hobi spoke out for them to stop.

A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders I knew they were Hobi's I could feel the calm and warming energy of his flowing. I turned to face him as Keke had released me from her grasp. He gave me a comforting smile, they all did. These guys. What would I ever do without them.

I realized that maybe coming to this party was a good thing. Maybe if I had agreed to it earlier I would've been able to avoid the dilemma that happened. These guys just always make my feel better.

"My Sunlight, My Moonlight and My Star." I thought of the names that they represent.

"What's wrong Jimin?" Hobi asked me. Looking into my eyes as well as Keke and Jae. I felt like I wanted to cry some more but nothing came out. It was as if my body is telling me that it's okay, we don't have to cry anymore. Just tell them.

"Earlier today after school..." I began as I told them everything. My cheating mother, my drunken father, the bare ass mailman, my Jet Lee mother and the disappearance of my father. With each word I could see the different expressions that the made.

Hobi and Jae looked absolutely terrified and worried for me. Keke also looked worried but she was staring intensely in my eyes. She must be trying to read if I'm telling the truth or something.

"...And that's why I was crying" I finished holding my head down low not wanting to see their further reactions.

"Jimin?" Keke raised my head with her hand and gave me a small smile as tear began pouring out of her eyes. The same with Hobi while Jae was covering his mouth and bawling.

"I love you guys." I teared up as I extended my arms and engulfed all of them in a group hug. They didn't need to voice how they feel because I already know. We tell each other everything so we're all as close as can be. Moments like this proves our friendship. This interaction is all it takes to let me know that they wish the best for me and so do I. The hug lasted about a good 10 minutes before we heard the door opening once again.

"Oh great who the fuck could it be this time." I thought to myself. As we all stared up at the door.

"Jungkook are you sure this is a good idea?" Tae asked upon entering. They both had stepped in but didn't face is so they had no idea we were there. Jungkook carrying a bunny themed horror mask.

"Yeah man. It's simple I wear this mask and scare the fuck outta people then they laugh it off and I get to fuck them as a trick or treat prank." Jungkook explained. I took the opportunity to examine their outfits.