[1] Book Two

So this is the first chapter of the second book! I hope you like it!

WARNING: I'VE GOT A SUPRISE IN THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO ARE A FAN OF THEM ARE THRILLED TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE PART OF THIS FIC. :D

Highlight this sentence (if you read via phone or tab) or comment right away below (if you are using PC) if you know who I am actually talking about. :D

-

-

-

-

Adrielle's POV

I never knew there were more secrets about my real identity. Secrets that are connected: from the past to the present that will make an impact in future. It made me feel sick finding out more of what I am.

Miley's word had hit and stung me, both at the same time. I don't know what to feel, worse, I don't know how I will take them in. Are those things she said true? Or should I trust Harry when he told me not to listen of what Miley said and listen to him instead?

Something tells me from deep inside that I should not just trust Harry, but as well as trust Miley. Something in those words told me and somehow made sense to me despite I couldn't figure it out what.

My thoughts are clouding me and I couldn't even make out the words the others are telling me. I know I am worrying them but I am worried of what I might find out.

It's nearly dawn when we pulled in this street, outside of this Victorian era looking house. I took in the surroundings since the place is unfamiliar to me. The place is never close to that house we live in the middle of the forest.

"I think they are waiting for us to arrive." That was Amy. I shot her a look and she gave me a weak smile, telling me that all this travel all the way here got her exhausted. "And I think they are waiting for you too, Addie."

"Who?" I managed to ask.

"Your kind." Harry blurted out. I looked over to him. "The darkhunters. I know you are confused but it will make sense once we will explain things to you."

"We better head in." Liam suggested and we walked in. Amy and Harry led the way while I am in the middle with Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall behind me.

We stepped inside and I immediately noticed the place. If you are a fan of Harry Potter, seeing this place is must be and for sure, you will end up fawning all over because it looks like Hogwarts.

The hallway walls are made of concrete, the ones that are used in old villages back in Old time England. The hallway is illuminated with the torches on the sides, giving me a feel that I am in Hogwarts yet, in the end of it, a chandelier sets on the ceiling. It is huge and it's even huge than the ones I saw back then.

"Are they all awake?" Louis asked.

Amy nodded. "They're quite looking forward to see Adrielle."

I silenced. Why would they be? Why are they looking forward to see me? Do they know me? Are they going to hurt me? I thought. But too bad, my mind couldn't shut up about some thoughts that Zayn must have read them.

"Don't worry that much Adrielle and don't overthink about things. They will never hurt you. They are your kin, through blood and oath, somehow." he said. I nod slowly and just followed them. The hallway seemed to be look so endless if I did not notice earlier that huge chandelier sitting on the ceiling. It actually is like a sign that you are in the end of the long hallway and you need to turn a corner.