Be Nice (That's The Way i Like)

Adrielle’s POV

“Jacey? Emma?” I’ve heard Sarah said. We all looked at each other. Who are these two girls anyway?

“Aunt Sarah…” the girl in the black shirt whimpered and then threw themselves to Sarah.

“What happened to the two of you? You are both in mess!” Sarah said in horror.

“Someone attacked us,” the girl in a pink shirt said. We all looked to two girls in horror. Sarah moved away from the two and pulled them to us, who were crowded in the living room. I stood up and limped my way to the two girls.

“Are the two of you okay?” I asked calmly. They both looked to me and shook their heads. I looked over the boys as they shot a look to me.

“Now, tell me something I don’t know,” Sarah said as she made the two sit down the extra couches.

“I’ll get water,” Niall said and I saw Louis nod in agreement. He then went to the kitchen. Few seconds later, he came back with a tray filled in with two glasses of water. He then handed them out to the two girls. The two immediately sipped all the contents of the glass.

“Who attacked you girls?” Liam asked. The two girls were visibly shaken and obviously scared.

“We don’t have any idea who but…” she stuttered as she looked around us.

“But what Jacey…?” Sarah asked. Jacey is the girl in the black shirt.

“But we have one friend who got attacked and got killed,” The other girl continued and I am sure it was Emma, the girl in the pink shirt. I looked at Niall and I saw Liam shot him a look.

“Wait, was your friend the one who was found earlier downtown?” Niall asked. The two girls looked to him. I took a glance at Niall.

“You saw Alexis?” Jacey asked. Niall nodded.

“How’d you… how’d you know?” Emma asked. She and Jacey shot each other a look. Niall did not answer but instead was already left in wonder.

“Before I could forget,” Sarah interrupted. “These are my nieces, Jacey and Emma. They are fraternal twins,”

“Nice to meet the two of you,” I said. Then Zayn cleared his throat. We all looked to him.

“Let me ask this,” Zayn said with a nervous emotion painted on his face. Emma and Jacey turned their heads to him and payed attention. “Was the one who attacked you got curly blonde hair?”

“We can’t see that much because it was so dark over there. It’s very impossible to see who it was,” Jacey said. “All we knew was that we we’re attacked. It was actually me but Alexis pushed me away and she ended up to be the one who was bitten,”

“But we were so sure that whoever it was, it just sucked blood from our friend and killed her,” Emma chimed in. “I was sure that it was a vampire,”

“It really is a vampire,” Jacey said. “I saw her let her fangs out,” she added with shiver in her voice.

“Her?” Louis said. “So that means, the vampire is a ‘she’.” He added and they nodded.

“Miley,” I muttered. They all looked to me. “Well hell yeah. We have the idea already,”

“But I am wondering,” Niall said. “Why didn’t you call anyone’s attention?”

“We can’t,” Jacey answered. “She threatened us that if we will scream or run away, she will kill us after Alexis,”

“Poor Alexis got involved in this mess,” Harry spoke up. We all looked to him and he shot me a look. I rolled my eyes to him and returned my attention to Jacey and Emma.