"Let's Do Something Great"

Adrielle's POV

I woke up all alone in bed. Harry was nowhere beside me. But when I heard that there were noises that is coming from the kitchen, I knew that he is there.

I immediately got out of my bed and peeked on the window which caused me so much embarassment last night. I sighed in relief when I've realized that it really was just a branch of tree, knocking on my window. The light has came as the night has ended. There were few cars passing by, people walking in the sidewalk that made me feel at home. I checked my phone and it already is 8:53am. Uh. I still need sleep.

I went straight to the bathroom. Took a shower, brushed my teeth and dressed up. I took Gemma's blue pants and her shirt with the print "Vas Happening?" which is Zayn's favorite line. I theorized that Gemma loves Zayn more than Harry.

I walked down to the hall and went down to the stairs. I went right away to the kitchen. And before I could turn to a corner where the door to the kitchen is, Harry and I bumped at each other. My heart jumped upon seeing him.

"Harry!" I screamed, my hand in my chest. My heart is beating wildly. He laughed at my reaction.

"Still afraid of last night, I see?" He teased. I pouted my lips and rolled my eyes. "Oh come on! Let it go!"

"I almost died! Panic attacks is the death of me! Good thing I was able to get out of there!" I screamed. He wasn't taken aback but instead was laughing so hard.

"You really have to get over it," he said with a chuckle. "It was just a branch! Don't you know that while you were asleep, you always bury your head to me and would start mumbling things. One thing that really I could cleraly understand was when you said "branches" and I couldn't help but to laugh at that,"

I did? Seriously? -__-

CRAP. 

"Branches," I muttered under my breath. It really wasn't embarassing. It was not that, that makes me feel embarassed. The fact that I always bury my head to his chest made it embarassing. Like, who the hell would do that to their archenemy?!

"But don't worry," Harry said. "There is no payment for that. Its free of charge," he joked.

"Since when did you ask someone to pay for you because they asked you to sleep with them?" I asked. I walked past to him. I was shocked because in the table are plates with stacks of pancakes and thick syrup on top. I looked to him and he grinned at me.

"I was actually about to go in the room and wake you up but then I bumped into you in the hall," he said. I looked to him. I felt good because he prepared me something.

"Oh... thanks," I said sheepishly. I did not expect that somehow, my archenemy is kind and caring. Well. Maybe only for now.

"You need to eat now. It's almost 10," he said as he pulled a chair. I sat down and smiled to him. He sat down beside me where another plate is set with a stack of pancakes. In front of me is a glass of milk while Harry's is coffee. There was also lots of pancakes in the other plate and a bottle of syrup beside it.

"You woke up to cook this?" I asked.

"Nah," he said as he started to slice his pancakes. "I woke up late. Around 7:45 I think,"

"Oh," I hushed. I took my fork and knife and sliced a portion of the huge and tower of pancakes. I took a bite and I was absolutely delighted because the taste is very different from the pancakes I have tasted.

"You like it? he asked. I nodded as I took another slice.

"Its... It's perfect," I said, giving him a thumbs up. I took another bite and was chewing it happily.