Made In The USA?

Zayn’s POV

As soon as we got out of the car one arriving in front of the house, we rushed back inside. I am nervous. I am not expecting to see anything in particular but my mind was starting to kick off some scenes that I don’t know. One best example is Adrielle throwing the crutches she has into Harry’s face. If that happens, I don’t know what I should do, say or react.

“I hate you Harry Edward Styles!” I heard a woman scream. I was pretty sure that it was Adrielle. And the voice came from the kitchen. How long are they fighting?

“Uh oh, smells like trouble,” Louis said. “It was not a good idea after all,”

“Good that you realized that,” Liam said as we slowly crept our way to the kitchen door. As soon as we are near the door, there was a loud crash. Seriously, don’t tell me she just did it. I and the lads stared at each other and as we turned our heads back to the door of the kitchen, we saw Adrielle hobbling out of the kitchen, with no crutches.

“Go and die Styles!” she screamed at the top of her lungs and that’s when I realized that she was sobbing.

“What the heck did Harry just did to her?” Sarah asked. We watched her as she walked to the stairs, never noticing that we we’re watching her.

“I should go and see her,” I said. Without waiting for their reply, I ran, in my vampire speed, to where Adrielle went to. As she was about to close the door of Niall’s room, where she stays, I was able to hold the doorknob. I saw her look at me. We stared for several seconds’ right before she started to cry off and hug me.

“Zayn…” she whispered. I felt the mixed emotions she has inside. The time when she hugged me, I felt that she’s hurt. I could read aura’s after all.

“It’s okay Addie,’ I whispered as I caressed her hair. “We are so sorry that we left you with Harry. Though we kinda knew that this is going nowhere to good, we still did it,” I explained. Her cry became a lot louder. How can I shut her cry off?

“I keep on wishing that Harry will be nice to me,” she spoke. She moved away from me and wiped her tears. “Sorry. I am so dramatic,” I smiled.

‘You can cry all you want Addie,” I said. “I won’t stop you,”

“Thanks Zayn,” she said.

“Do you want to go out and get some fresh air?” I asked. “I think this is not a good place to be in right now,”

“Uh, I have no idea where to go,” she said with her face trying to be cheery but to no avail. I smiled.

“I know somewhere where we could be,” I said. “It’s my favorite place in the world when I feel down,”

“I think I’ll go on to that,” she said.

“Don’t cry anymore beautiful,” I said and hugged her. “I am just around. And don’t worry; I will not speak about Harry once we are out of this house. Leave everything that has happened here okay?” I asked.

“I’ll try,” she said weakly.

“Don’t try,” I said with a smile. “Do it,” She looked to me and she nodded.

“I think I could do that right now,” She said.

“Good girl,” I said. “I’ll wait downstairs. I’ll talk to the boys while waiting,”

Niall’s POV

I looked at Harry as soon he exited out of the kitchen. As soon as he realized that we are looking at him, he looked to us.