Isolated

Adrielle's POV

"Sarah!" it was the first thing that I was able to say when I arrived back home.

"Adrielle!" She ran and engulfed me into a tight hug. Jacey and Emma behind her. I hugged them too.

"How are you?" I asked her. "Is everything okay now?" I asked worriedly. They pulled away.

"Absolutely," Sarah said and showed her scar in her neck.

"Shit, don't show that to me," I told her. I yanked her away, but not in a very rude way. "Miley's insane, seriously,"

"I know right," she said.

"What's with the bandage on the head? You got hurt last night?" she asked. I shook my head as I touched the stretchable and beige colored something on my head.

"No," I said. "But I got hurt this morning. When we were at the diner,"

"Miley followed you all the way to Chesire?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Not without Harry's permit," I said chuckling.

"Then, how are you after last night?"

"Good, feeling good, as of now," I said.

"How's spending the night with Harry, all alone at home?" she asked. I laughed because she seemed to be so interested.

"He wasn't a bipolar at that time," I said sarcastically. She laughed and I just laughed too.

"Adrielle," It was Jacey. "We are scared,"

"Don't worry babe," I told her. "You're safe. Don't be so scared," she nodded.

"Adrielle," It was Sarah. I looked to her and smiled but she did not return it. 

"Something wrong?" I asked. Then I peeked to her shoulder and saw a baggage. "What's that for?" I asked, confused.

"I decided that I, Emma and Jacey will leave," she said. My jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked. "Did I just hear you say that you're leaving?" she nodded. "But why?"

"We are going to America," she said. "I think we are safe there," I bit my lip upon hearing that. I blame myself for this.

"It's my fault why you are leaving," I said. I felt her hold my hand as I turned my head away.

"No Addie," she said. "It's just that, I don't want something bad to happen on my nieces. They're the last family I've got and I don't want to lose them and live alone forever,"

"Still," I said. "If it weren't for me and Miley's war, then maybe, you won't get hurt and you won't leave,"

"Don't ever blame yourself Adriella Jane Tanner," she scolded me. "Look to me. This is not your fault. And this is something you don't want right? This is all because of Miley. You have no idea that this is happening. And on top of that, I don't blame you but Miley," she explained. "Now stop saying that you have a fault in this one because clearly, there is none,"

i just shut my mouth up because there is no use to speak and go against Sarah's words. I'm sad and I will really miss her.

"When will I see you?" I asked.

"Anytime, if you want babe," she said as she engulfed me into a hug. "We will always be in touch, okay?"

I nodded. "Can't believe you are going to America," I said as I pulled away. "Maybe tell America that I say Hi?" I joked. She laughed.

"Of course," she answered with a chuckle. I turned to Emma and Jacey and hugged them.

"We are going to miss you Addie," Emma said.