The Problem Of Being Reincarnated

Adrielle’s POV

I woke up trying to move my body from the lying state that I am in. But then, every time I do that, my body will ache all over. Like someone had just made me a human soccer ball. I tried to move my feet but it hurts bad than the body. I then heard faint voices that I was pretty sure were just around me. I slowly opened my eyes and the light from a fluorescent light hits my eyes, urging me to close my eyes once again. I felt like I was sleeping for like millions of years, I thought. My eyes hurt like the rest of my body.

Then the voices I heard earlier started to grew louder for my hearing. I again opened my eyes slowly, trying to avoid the light from the bulb that was facing me.

“She is going to be awake soon!” I heard a voice said.

“I know that,” the other voice said. I followed the two voices that we’re basically, just standing in front of me.

“What if she will wonder where she is?” I heard Niall asked. He owns the first voice I’ve heard a while back.

“It’s not a problem. We will explain it to her,” It was Liam. He owns the other voice. I stared at them. They did not seem to notice me, watching them.

“I just hope she would wake now,” Niall said. His eyes we’re sad. Then I remembered what had happened to me. Miley. Miley’s a vampire and she was the reason why I was aching all over my body. I looked to my foot and it was hanging in a sling with my foot wrapped in a bandage. My other hand wrapped as well with bandage. I groaned when I decided to move myself because I feel uncomfortable. They heard my groan and they all looked to me.

“Adrielle,” Niall said as he came to me. “You’re awake!”

“Yeah, I think so unless if I am dreaming that I have five vampires in a room, my foot and hand wrapped with bandage and me here, lying like a dumb person,” I said sarcastically. He grinned at me.

“Why can you still joke about your situation right now?” Liam asked.

“Because it is not good to worry about yourself,” I said. I looked at their faces. “Where I am anyway?”

“You are in the hospital. In London,” Louis said. He smiled at me.

“In London…” I whispered. Then I looked to them in horror. “In London!? Am I in London?”  I asked.

“What do you think?” Harry asked me sarcastically.

“I was asking properly idiot,” I said. “And besides, I wasn’t asking you,”

“I was just answering your question,” he said. I smirked.

“You weren’t,” I said. “Shut it off Styles,” I said and rolled my eyes to him and turned my head to Zayn who was standing beside me.

“Are you good now?’ He asked and I smiled. I nodded.

‘Yeah,” I answered. “How many days I am asleep?”

“5 days,” Louis said. “You we’re in coma. You’ve got bad bruises and injuries. And your head had hit hard,” He added. I touched my forehead and then I felt my head throbbing with ache.

“That hurts,” I said as I placed my hand on my side. “Wow, Miley has done so much to me,”

“She did,” Harry chimed in. “And you we’re a fool. And you allowed her to do this to you,” I looked at Harry and gave him a look.

“Do I know that she is a vampire?” I asked angrily. “If I had known that she hates me then I should have ran away somewhere. But no, I don’t know,” I said. “Can you stop being like that?”