The Vampire Direction

Adrielle's POV

My name is Adriella Jane Tanner, call me Adrielle and I'm 18 years old. I'm from England but I moved to America when I was 12 years old, so technically, I could speak both language fluently in terms of accent: American and British. I'm in love with One Direction but my favorite is Louis Tomlinson. They are amazing, get it? Aside from that, I have a best friend and her name is Miley Payne. She loves Liam of course, aside from the fact that they share the same last name but she admitted to me that she likes Zayn Malik the most. Me and Mrs. Malik have been best friends since I stepped foot in North Middle School in the 6th grade.

"Yo, my best friend, best friend till the very end

Cause best friends best friends don't have to pretend..." I and Miley were singing Oath by Cher Lloyd. We we're holding hands. Of course, because we are bestfriends.

"You need a hand and I'm right there right beside you, you in the dark I'll be the bright light to guide you..." we sung as we are pointing to each other. We are like sisters, that's why I love her to death. We sang and swayed through the music that has an amazing beat. You could head bang to it.

"This is my oath to you..." we screamed louder then we laughed.

Do you want to know why we are so excited? We'll, guess what!? We are going to Madison Square Garden to see ONE DIRECTION! WOOHOOO! The efforts we did paid off! We really worked hard for those tickets which are right in the front row of the center!

*FLASHBACK

"Me and your mother are going on a vacation with the Payne's. You and Miley can stay here," My dad said. I nodded as soon as he said that. "Here is 3,000 dollars and there is more at the bank. The password is your birthday." he added. Isn't this a bit too much?

"We are going to be gone for a while and i don't think it's really possible to call us but we will write, okay?" My mum said and like what i did to my dad, I just nodded. I saw a smile across her face. "And we love you so much, you know that right?"

"Of course i do. I love you to," We all had a long group hug and I said goodbye to the Payne's and gave them a hug because for me, they were like my second parents.

"Bye, we love you, please take care," Miley said as they drove away. After that they did send letters but i didn't know where they are from because they had a special mail man who knew where to send it. Few months and 6 letters later, they told us where they were. Guess it? Yeah, Back in England and they were not coming back anymore that's why they gave us so much money and the bank accounts.We must have cried our eyes out for days. They were the greatest parents in the world. What did we do wrong? They said that one day we would see them again but I didn't want to, neither did Miley.

*END OF FLASHBACK

After that we sold Miley's house and lived in mine. We also got jobs, though we have like millions of dollars in the bank. Greatests parents? Wrong term. As we parked by the parking lot reserved for the concert-goers, we heard a slight gasp and a scream. What we saw is something we did not expect to see.

-------------

Louis's POV

"Oh god Liam... I'm... can we please..." I started to speak but i was cut off by an annoyed Liam.

"I just said NO. Only just a drop! We will have it after the concert," Liam spoke "You have to be..." he spoke again but Harry cut him off.

"Liam, please! We are so hungry and we are vampires, i am afraid that we might hurt our fans!" Harry said clenching his stomach. I nodded in agreement. I love my fans, no doubt. But then when I'm around them they would make me so weak but i have to hold it in or we could be discovered. Dead End.