A Kiss That Might Change Everything

Adriella’s POV

Niall and I went home after I cooled my head off. Yeah, he kissed me and I actually don’t know what to do or to react. Though it was sort of awkward for me, I didn’t bother to think about it. I still talked to Niall like nothing had happened. I don’t know but he sent butterflies in my stomach.

“I hate crutches,” I whined as I entered the door. “Thank you for bringing them up,”

“Is that a compliment or you are seriously serious?” he asked me.

“Both,” I answered as I hobbled to the couch nearby. I sat down immediately and placed the crutches beside me. “Thank God. It was kind of throbbing. I hate it,” I whined

“Stop whining kiddo,” he said with a grin. “It does not suit you,” he added.

“Oh thank you,” I said mockingly and he laughed.

“I’m sorry,” He said as he sat down on the couch that was across me. ‘But I was just telling the truth,”

“Ouch,” I said as I rolled my eyes. Then I saw Louis, Liam, Zayn, Sarah and my archenemy, Harry, come down from the stairs.

“So I see you’re back,” Louis said with a smiled. I nodded with a smile on my face then gave Harry a glance. He looked to me and I rolled my eyes to him.

“Mate,” Zayn said. “We should go and see Uncle Si,”

“He called up and told us to see him,” Liam said.

“I’m going to stay here,” Harry said. “I am lazy as hell,” I rolled my eyes out and looked to Niall.

“Can I come with you guys?” I asked. They all looked to me except for Harry.

“We want to but then Uncle Si told us to let you stay here because he wants you to get better,” Louis said.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I wanted to come rather to stay here with someone who is acting like a jerk whenever I am around,” I said. Harry smirked at my remark.

“Don’t worry,” Sarah chimed in. “I am not going anywhere,” she said.

“Oh,” Liam said. “You are coming with us you know?”

“For…?” Sarah asked.

“For the…you know,” Zayn said with a wink. “Remember something we talked about?”

“Oh!” Sarah exclaimed. She then looked to me. “I can’t stay here but I will…ummm. Try to be back as soon as possible,”

“Sorry Addie,” Liam said

“Can I stay here instead?” Niall asked. Gosh. Please leave him with me here and never allow me to be all alone with Harry.

“Well, unfortunately, Uncle Si wants you in the office with us,” Louis said.

“Don’t worry Addie, I don’t want to be with you all alone as well. We think the same thing,” Harry said with smirk. He just read my mind!

“We have to go now guys,” Liam said. He then looked to me. “Don’t worry Addie. We told Harry not to annoy you while we are not around and if he does, tell us,”

“I doubt that,” I muttered under my breath. They looked to me. I looked to them.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can Addie,” Niall told me as he stood up. I smiled to him.

“We got to go,” Zayn said as he pulled Sarah with him. Sarah gave me a wave and I smiled. Then I watched as the boys went out of the house one by one, leaving me all alone with Harry. As soon as the door closed, Harry spoke.