[11]

Harry’s POV

I found my consciousness when I felt someone move my body from temporarily limp. Vampires don’t sleep but when someone tries to snap a bone of yours when you are one, it’s either fatal or you’d lose consciousness for several minutes, depends on where or what bone was snapped.

When I moved on my own, I started to feel the strength to kick inside myself and found myself immediately being caged.

“Where the fuck am I!?” I screamed. I looked around and saw no one. But I could feel that there are other vampires around, just watching me. Darkness was very dominant, wherever I am.

I tried to use my strength to bend the steel that is used to create the cage I am in but it seems so, it is so impossible. It’s like whoever made this ensured that whoever is inside the cage wouldn’t be able to get out even if it has super strength.

Then all the memories of earlier’s battle dawned on me, making my head ache.

“Remembering what has happened earlier, Harry?” A woman’s voice asked. I know who owns it.

“You bitch.” I spoke out as soon as soon as I realized it was Miley. She walked towards me from the darkness, a sly smile on her face.

“Now, I have you.”

“You won’t ever have me.”

“Says the one who is inside the cage that is in my territory.” she said

“Let me go Miley and let’s just forget this happened.”

“And what? I’ll also forget what has happened then?” She asked. “I’m not a fool, Harry. I’m not like you and that Adriella.”

“Yeah, you may be not a fool but you are stupid.” I snapped. “If they’ll find me...”

“Oh about that,” she spoke. “They will never find you. This place is my territory and whatever they will do, it’s their heads.”

“Apparently, you were disowned and so this place is not subject to the covenant once being trespassed.” I told her. “You ought to know much better than I do, Miley. You are more foolish than you think.”

Miley growled upon hearing me say that. It’s true, as she was disowned by her family for breaking the covenant, she is not subject to any protection, not even her allies nor even her territory.

“Now, if you let me go...”

“Never.” she said. “Why would I when I have been waiting for a long, long time to have you back? I am not a fool just like you thought me to be.”

I groaned in defeat. I am praying that they will find me.

/////

Adrielle’s POV

“I can’t believe they got Harry.” I said

“At least not you.” Zayn said

“I would want it to be me, Zayn. It’s me and Miley who’s got some...”

“Not just you and Miley, Addie.” Niall said. “All of us versus her to be exact.”

“And besides Harry can manage.” Liam said. “In that way, you are kept safe.”

“But I feel so guilty.” I said. “It’s me whom they’re after.”

“Not exactly.” Louis said. “Both of you. That bitch wants you and Harry to be on her hands.”

I groaned in defeat. “How are we supposed to get him?”

“Actually, we don’t know.” Louis said.