Love Hate

Adrielle’s POV

After 6 days of staying in bed, I could finally move my body. Sarah and the boys, except Harry, helped me in doing therapy sessions to be able to walk because I told them I was bored already and I wanted to get out of the bed. But though I could walk short distances, I couldn’t go down the stairs because I will have a sharp throbbing pain in my heel and it sucks. Niall stood there by my side always and would motivate me to try hard.

“Are you good now?” Niall asked me. He was standing in front of me with a smile painted on his face. I was sitting at the bed side.

“I think so,” I answered. I then glanced to my feet where the bandage is still wrapped. “Actually, I’m not sure. I can’t walk with this bandage,”

“But you did. You we’re able to walk with them yesterday,” Niall said.

“But it took me for a while to stand up,” I whined.

“Then keep trying,” He said. “You could do it,”

‘But only for a short distance or some few seconds,” I said back. “It hurts to walk you know?”

“I think so but then you told us how bored you are so you have to work things out,” He said with a grin. “And I am here to help you,”  I smiled.

“Okay,” I said then I looked to him. Then I slowly stood up.

“Be careful Addie,” Niall said. He held my hands as I slowly stood up. I nodded and took a deep sigh. Then I stood up completely.

“Ouch!” I screamed after I felt a sharp throbbing pain on my feet and then I sat down again hurriedly.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked me.

“It hurts,” I said then I shook my head.

“Well, let us keep on trying. You did it yesterday, so I know, you can do it now,” he said, his voice motivating me. I looked up and smiled. Thank you Niall. Then Niall chuckled. I looked to him.

“Why are you chuckling?” I asked.

“Well because I knew what you we’re thinking,” He answered with a huge smile. “I say ‘you’re welcome”,” He said. I smiled after I realized what he was talking about.

“Oh, yeah,” I muttered. “You read my mind saying that I am thanking you?” I asked.

“Exactly,” he said.

“Next time, I’ll just think of something then you’ll just read it,” I said. “That is a lot useful,”

“Yeah, and no too much talking,” He said with a smile.

“I agree,” I said. “Okay, another try,” I said then I stood up slowly again

“Be careful,” Niall said then I stood up completely. Please, don’t make it hurt again. Then as if my wish was granted, it did not hurt anymore.

“Does it hurt now?” He asked. I smiled to him and threw him a hug. He chuckled. “See? I told you that you can do it,” he added then I took myself away from him.

“You’re good at motivating me Niall,” I said then the door opened and there, Sarah, Zayn, Liam and Louis is standing.

“How’s it going?” Sarah asked as she walked into the room with the boys. Niall turned to them. I smiled.

“Pretty good,” we both answered in unison. Then we cracked up laughing.

“It’s good that our Addie is smiling once again,” Louis said. I smiled to him,