Unexpectedly Doublecrossed

Adrielle's POV

"Aren't you scared?" Sarah asked me . I looked to her blankly. I can see in her that she is overly worried about me. Who wouldn't be when a vampire - a hungry vampire - is after you?

"I would admit that I am scared," I said with a gulp. "But then, I won't hide anymore. I'm too tired of hiding from Miley,"

"I understand," she said with assurance in her voice. "Just remember that me, Emma, Jacey and the boys are here to support you and around you just in case she comes and attacks you," she added. I nodded and smiled. I looked beyond me and saw Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry, walking towards us.

"Are you ready gorgeous?" Zayn asked me. I nodded.

"Things will be fine, we promise," Liam said. "We won't allow her to even lay a finger on you or allow her to make a scratch on you,"

"That's too much," I said with a smile. "I know that I can do it,"

"Just scream as loud as you can," Niall suggested. "Then we will be there,"

"As if we're going to hear her scream," Harry retorted. I looked at him. What's up with this guy? He's really a bipolar and I could confirm that. He was a bit of nice last night then here he is again, acting like a complete jerk.

"You will, promise," I said proudly. "You would even forget that a lot of people are screaming," I said and gave Harry a playful and a teasingly wink. He rolled his eyes.

"We've got everything set and I bet Miley will surely be here as soon as the concert starts," Louis said. "We planned it well,"

"She'll be here, sooner than you think," I said. "Always remember how a huge fan she is of One Direction,"

"I'm creeping out," Liam said and I smiled playfully. "How can I forget? I never knew!"

"Calm down," I said with a smile. "Zayn should be the one who needs to be freaking out. She likes Zayn so much, more than you think,"

"Now, that's creepy. Don't mention it again or else I am going to puke and it's never going to be good," Zayn said in disgust. I chuckled on his reaction. I looked around and started to notice that the two girls aren't around.

"Where's Emma? Jacey?" I asked.

"Oh, they're in the audience already. They were here earlier to hang out with the boys," Sarah said.

"That's nice of you lads," I said.

"Stop it Addie," Niall said. "I am blushing," I laughed as I glanced at him and there, sure he is as red as a tomato.

"You better go there and wait up for us to show up on stage," Liam said. "The concert will start in 10 minutes,"

"Got it," I said. "Good luck,"

"Well, good luck to all of us," Louis said with a wink. I nodded with a smile on my face then we went out of the dressing room and made our way out to the front stage.

Niall's POV

"... So are you all excited as we perform our new single, "Best Song Ever"?!" I screamed through the microphone and the crowd went wild.

"I can see that everyone is! And you should know how excited are we to perform the song in our Take Me Home concert, the new single in our next album," Liam said and there were a lot of hoots, screams and cheers from the massive audience beyond us.