Looking Back

"By the way, I am Amy," I introduced myself. "Kate, don't you know you are still a human but you are transitioning into a vampire?"

Her eyes looked to mine. "I am?" I nodded. "I thought I was already..."

"You're not fully a vampire yet Kate. Your senses that vampires have are still developing. You were cursed by being bitten,"

"I was cursed?" she asked me.

I nodded. "That bite mark there is the curse mark that she gave you. I knew that she laid a curse on you because you were transitioning slow unlike the other vampires. That mark also signifies that she wanted you to suffer how a human transforms into a vampire," I explained.

"She always wanted me to suffer," she sobbed.

"But there is a catch," I said. She looked to me.

"What?"

"Usually, those humans who got a curse mark usually don't turn into vampires totally because they die. They kill themselves while transitioning,"

I saw her jaw drop. I looked to her. "But I can help you on that so that you won't suffer and hurt yourself,"

"Y-you do?" She asked in a stuttered manner. I nodded.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her. She looked away from me and then silence came.

"Do I have a choice?" She asks.

"Everyone does," I said with a slight nod. "But I don't mind to help you whether you trust me or not. I can sense that you badly need it,"

"I t-trust you," she croaked. I smiled to her.

"But first, lets get you cleaned up, okay?" I told her and she nodded. "Then I am going to tell you what I can do,"

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank me later when it's done," I told her and she nodded.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Adrielle's POV

This girl standing in front of me knows me who I am. I mean, knows who Kate was, who happens to be the past me.

"Kate is so like you Adrielle. Everything you look like right now is what she looks like then. Nothing changed even a bit. You really are a reincarnation of her," Amy started.

"How did you meet her?" I asked. I wanted to know who Kate really is. I am very clueless about her. And if I am right, even the other lads.

"It was late one night. I was walking alone, on my way home when I heard a cry. It is different. It was a cry for help. Then I saw Kate, almost covered with blood. But when I looked to her eyes, I know she was different,"

"What was she?" Louis asked.

"A transitioning cursed human," Amy answered.

"What is that?" Niall asked confused. "Never heard that before,"

"Those are humans who are transitioning to become vampires. But the catch is that they don't become vampires, they die instead before they could," she explained. I listened intently while the other lads did the same.