Right After Us

Adrielle's POV

I sat there, still staring at the outside. I don't know how long we are there in the middle of the road, out of nowhere, but it felt like that we are already there for almost 24 hours.

What I couldn't believe is that no cars are passing by. And if there would be one, they are all just nothing but an illusion of mine.

But what I couldn't stop thinking about is what happened between me and Harry. It feel so weird. I don't know how to process it out. Whether I would be sad or not. Harry is Harry. He is unpredictable. His next moves are all nothing but a mystery to me and I would only find out about it when it comes. And it is too late for me to make a move.

I turned my head to the side, and I saw Harry doing the same: looking out of the window, watching something I couldn't even tell what. His lips were pressed into a thin line and his hair is tousled. I could say, he looks so manly with that.

The rain has stopped an hour or two ago but the fog was still too thick. We couldn't see what's around us. I pulled the blanket over me when I felt the chill touch me. I shivered. Even if being locked up inside a supposed to be warm car did not help in making me feel warm.

"Adrielle," Harry spoke. I did not know how long he was staring at me. "Are you okay?" 

I simply gave him a nod. Answering him with a word is something I quite found hard to do as of the moment. I watched as he moved towards me, leaning. He touched my forehead. "You're having a fever."

I looked to him and I don't know what to react. I don't even know that I am having a fever. It felt like I am feeling nothing at all and I don't know why. But, it is honestly weird.

"I'll be fine," I spoke, a slight shiver evident in my voice.

His eyes met mine and I could see worries mirrored. "No you are not," he said as he opened the door and went out.

"Harry," I called his name. I then felt the back of the car open and shut close. I turned around and saw him folding the chairs. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Folding the chairs. Don't you know this one was custom made for us?" he asks. I watched him as he folded the tho seats behind, clearing a space. "This is like a mini room. I don't know. But when I write songs, I write here. It reminds me of my room back in Holmes Chapel."

I scanned the space, small but you two can lay down. Harry laid a carpet and then placed some comforters and a pillows. "I don't know but it seemed these things came in handy,"

"Who do you think placed them here?" I asked as I hugged myself.

"Niall," he answers, and he sounded so sure with his answer. "He's the pillow-blanket-carpet freak amongst us. He brings them anywhere."

"That's weird." I muttered.

"Get in here." He said. I was hesitant but I nodded and closed both doors before climbing to the back. He held my hand as I held on my blanket tightly.

As soon as I climbed on the back, I sat down and hugged the blanket tightly into my body, even if I was wearing Harry's jacket. As I raised my head, I saw Harry put on a jacket. When he looks to me, I looked away.

"Come over here," he said. I looked back to him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it." He said. I moved to him and we both sat there side by side. And before I knew it, he hugged me and pulled another blanket, this time for the two of us. "Is that okay? Is there warmth?"