Eyes Open (Final Chapter of the Book One)

Adrielle's POV

"You think they got it?" Harry asked me as I held tight on my phone.

"I am hoping that they did." I sighed. "Do you really think she's here?"

"I can smell her. And worse, she might have smelled you." He replied. "Vampires can smell one another, most especially if there is bad blood amongst them. But not just that, vampires can smell humans and they can smell it better when they are after that human."

"I know," I said. "I mean, I know about vampires smelling humans. Twilight. Learned from that movie,"

"Learned from the best, I see," Harry sighs.

"At least," I said.

"I could tell." he snorted.

"I felt like I am Clary Fary," I sighed.

"You read?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Insulting my hobby?" I asked amicably.

"Trying to avoid an argument with that kind of tone Tanner," He laughs.

"Why are you so irritating?" I asked.

"I don't know but I think it's cool." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Being irritating I mean."

"Don't be too proud of yourself idiot," I said.

"I am not. I actually have dignity," he said.

I held my hands up. "I am done with this kind of conversation. Don't talk to me."

"You know I cannot do that." He said. "And we need to talk or speak, at least a word or two. We can do that when we are out of this place,"

"What even happened to that 'nice and gentleman' Harry I knew earlier?" I asked with an exasperated sigh.

"He left." He answered. "He sort of just came for a short visit for you to meet him."

"Asshole," I said.

"Bitch," He said.

"Hey! I am not a bitch,"

"Then I am not an asshole,"

"Oh yes you are," I rebut in my best British accent.

"I am not my dear," he said.

"Don't 'dear' me." I said. "We are not friends,"

"Oh, where is that Adrielle I know?" he asks in a very convincing tone.

"She already left because an asshole came and dropped by, ruining her mood out." I answered. He started laughing.

"I don't know but it seemed like Louis will really like you once he heard you sass at me." Harry said. "He'll be fascinated with you."

"I'm willing to stick up with him than to stick with you." I said. "I could die at any minute."

"Exaggerated." he comments.

"Well, not the one I've just said. I swear I will." I protested. "And just shut up please? I'm getting a fucking headache, for fuck's sake."

"That's two bad words in a sentence." he pointed out. "Unbelievable."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I learned to say them because of you."

"Oh my heart. You broke it." he said.

"Shut up and stop being so disgusting." I cried. "Shut up, alright? No any other word to be said."