"Then, we need to put on a damn good show." He retorted.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to make it sound like you're dead." He said.

I nodded, "Right. Yeah. How do we do that?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to Rick." Dad said.

I nodded and walked off to the bathroom.

When I came back out of the bathroom, I noticed a girl with Carl. I assume she's Enid.

I kinda just ran outside. I didn't know where I was going, but I ran to the gate. I wanted out. I wanted to leave. I wanted to run until I physically couldn't any more.

Except, the person operating the gate wouldn't open it.

I sighed and sat down against it. I brought my knees up to my chest. I just hurt. My head hurts, my heart hurts... but I won't cry. I refuse to cry.

I watched vehicle after vehicle leave. I'm pretty sure I saw Glenn, Rosita, Michonne, and my dad in one of them.

I sat there for a while until a RV pulled up to the gate. I know if I wanted to leave, this is my chance. I didn't though. I didn't want to leave, it's just my broken heart.

"Hey, Emma. We're taking Maggie to see the doctor at Hilltop. We're worried somethings wrong with her baby. Wanna come along?" Rick asked out the driver's side window.

"Sure." I spoke.

In the RV was Abraham, Carl, Eugene, Rick, a man named Aaron, Sasha, and Maggie.

I walked over to Maggie first and sat with her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She looked at me.

"Okay, stupid question." I chuckled.

"It's alright. I'm gonna rest." She said. I nodded and walked over and sat.

Usually, I would sit by Carl. It was almost instinct... but I couldn't do it this time. I can't get close to him again. He's with Enid. I don't want to hurt anyone.

I had a really weird feeling. I felt like I was going to be sick.

As the ill feeling intensified, I couldn't hold back any more.

"Hey, I'm sorry, can we pull over for one second?" I asked.

"Emma, you know the rules when I'm in the drivers seat." Abraham said.

"Look, I get that, but unless you want to be cleaning up puke, I suggest you pull over for like 60 seconds... if even that." I snapped.

Abraham pulled over. I barely made it out the door before I blew chunks everywhere.

I stood up for a quick second. Just to make sure I wasn't going to puke again, and I got back in the RV.

I sat down and Carl looked in my direction, "Are you okay?"

I nodded. My seat away from Carl had come to be occupied. And sadly for me, the only seat left was right next to Carl.

I kinda looked at the seat and back to Carl.

"Oh, go ahead." He said.

My breath was caught in my throat.

I didn't want that.

Soon, my eyelids had started feeling really heavy and I fell asleep.

I woke up when the RV stopped, and I had noticed my head on Carl's shoulder.