59: Heroic

(Hi, quick thing I need to add. Since I have never really described Emma, I will be doing that now. She is a short girl, with light brown poofy hair. She is very petite so when she shows any sign of strength, its rather surprising to those who don't know her. She has blue eyes with a hint of gray. She is kind of more curvy, if that makes sense, simply put, she's thiccc.)

Emma's P.O.V

After that, everyone kind of split up and talked a bit. I guess, making plans, for me it was more so keeping the stress out of mind.

I stayed back, I had no one to really talk to. I could talk to Dad or Carl, but I'm scared someone might come over and talk to them about me.

I have created a shit storm for myself.

Everyone kinda sat on the ground, gathered in a little circle but not really.

I sat in the dark corner of the train car and stayed quiet, I knew somehow I would be brought up. I just felt it.

Rick, Carl, Dad, or Michonne never noticed that I was back here and they were the only ones who knew I was actually alive.

I just sat there hugging my knees to my chest. Fidgeting with the locket around my neck, that I had completely forgotten about for a while. Then I remembered, I still have the knife in my left boot.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Uh, so before we talk about a plan, would it be okay for us to talk about something else?" Glenn asked.

Everyone sort of nodded and said "Yeah" or "Sure".

So, with Emma out of the conversation in the corner they began. Emma had still remained unnoticed by any of the people who believed she had died.

"First of all, I want to start off saying, Daryl, Carl, and anyone else here who was close to her, I am so sorry for your loss." Rosita said, it was clear that she felt responsible.

Emma's P.O.V

As their conversation began, I peeked out a crack in the boxcar. Suddenly, a part of the boxcar opened, maintaining silence. I went to speak out, say something about it, but a hand cupped over my mouth. I began squirming, putting up a fight.

I was then pulled out of the boxcar and the door was shut silently.

I was still squirming around and I reached for my boot. I pulled out the knife and then I bit the person's hand.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"How do you know our names?" Daryl asked.

There was a small flash of light that everyone ignored, and partnering that a sound of commotion coming from outside the boxcar that no one heard.

"Well, she talked about you two a lot. How important it was that she found you two." Eugene added.

"Hold on. What are you trying to tell us?" Carl said in pure confusion.

"Well, something happened while she was looking for you and Carl and, Emma didn't--" Maggie started saying.

Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Daryl all became really confused.

"What do you mean? She was just in here, she was just with us." Rick said.

"Emma?" Carl spoke out.

There was nothing. Everyone looked around, no one saw Emma.

"Emma?" Daryl shouted, standing up.

Again, nothing.

Daryl began shaking his head in disbelief.

"Daryl, just sit back down, please." Maggie said.