"Alright, enough chatter. Go get the vlog squad we are doing cake" I order him. 

"Yes ma'am. You hear that Aiden, we are getting ordered around" he says walking off with Aiden. 

I smile and roll my eyes as I put all the candles on the cake that was sitting on the outdoor table. 

"KIDS! CAKE!" I yell over to the group of little rascals running around like headless chooks. They all come running over, standing as close as they can to the front of the table as the adults come in behind. 

"Birthday boy, up here please" I say spotting my little dark haired boy in the group of children. His big deep hazel eyes looking up at me sparkling. He stands in front of me and my hands fall to his shoulders. Logan comes up behind us and starts the happy birthday song off. I blink quickly and the candles are already blown out. I smile softly as he turns around and looks up at me with a big toothy grin which sends a small sting to my heart as he looks exactly like what seems a distant memory. 

"Thank you for the best birthday ever Mum. I love you so much" he hugs my tightly. 

"I love you more, David" I said kissing the top of his head. 

...

It's early evening and nearly everyone has gone home. Jake and Erika thought it would be best if they got the kids home. Mike, Evan and Andy took their partners home. Mark wanted to Kylie home and rested. The daycare kid's parents came and picked them up. But, my party animals, the vlog squad were all still here. 

We are all sitting around the fire, David is sightly asleep in my arms as I softly rock him back and forth. Logan is inside trying to put the twins to sleep. Alex and Jason are sitting on either side of me, Dom next to Alex, Todd and Scotty doing some shit next to Jason for Carly and Erin's vlog. Liza and Gabbie are giggling next to Carly at the two idiots. Heath, Zane, Jonah and Matt are all talking about doing something for Todd's birthday which is coming up soon. I look back at the fire and take this moment in. 

"He looks so much like David it's unbelievable" says Alex, his eyes still focused on the fire.

"I agree, I thought he was going to look like you Anna but he looks so much like David it's remarkable" pipes up Jason, looking at the young boy letting out light snores in my arms. 

"When he was born he had green eyes, from Logan and his hair was brown like mine but as he has gotten older his eyes have darkened and his hair is practically black. And have you noticed how he grins lately?" I question. They both nod their heads. "Everytime he smiles at me now I look around, thinking a scary animal is going to be put on me" I giggle.

Jason and Alex both laugh as David begins to stir in my arms. His eyes flutter open and he looks up at me. He sits up in my lap and looks around at everyone. He rubs his eyes with his little knuckles. 

"Hey sweetheart why don't you go up to bed?" I say to him softly, rubbing his back. 

"Okay Mummy" he smiles, making my heart melt. 

"Go and say goodnight to everyone" I say nodding towards the group. He gives me a tight hug and then moves to Jason. 

"Goodnight Uncle Jason" says David, giving Jason a hug. 

"Goodnight little man, happy birthday" says Jason hugging him back. 

He moves across to Scotty and Todd. 

"Goodnight Uncle Scotty and Uncle Toddy" he sweet little voice says. 

"Goodnight big boy, bring it here" says Todd as he gives him a hug. 

David and Scotty do their secret handshake, which isn't so secret but David likes to think so. 

David walks over to the girls and they all lather him in kisses, wishing him a happy birthday. I watched Liza admire his features. She looks at me from across the fire, tears in her eyes. I nod to her and mouth 'I know'. 

David makes his way over to Zane, Heath, Jonah and Matt and wishes them goodnight. They all hug him and tell him 'he's the man'. 

The wanders back over to Dom and Alex. He signals for them to come closer. 

"Don't tell Uncle Scotty and Uncle Toddy but you two are my favourite Uncles" he whispers just louder enough for me to hear. 

Alex smiles at Dom, his eyes becoming glossy. 

"And don't tell Dexter or Aiden but you are our favourite nephew" Dom tells him. 

The biggest smile grows over David's face as he gives them both and hug and walks back over to me. He leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I love you Mummy" he says. 

"I love you more Dave" I start. "Dad is upstairs putting Addy and Aiden to sleep so be quiet but ask Dad to get you ready for bed please" I finish, kissing the top of his forehead. 

"Okay Mum" he listens. "Goodnight everyone, love you all" he says to the group and he turns around and walks back to the house. 

...

I walk back into the house as I finally got Todd, Zane and Heath into a Uber. They had a good night. I walk through the house, shut and locking the back doors, turning all the lights off and making my way up the stairs. 

I walk into Logan and I's room, turning into the bathroom and getting changed into my pajamas. I walk back out and see Logan spread across the bed with David laying next to him, his head on Logan's chest. 

My two favourite boys. My eyes glance to the picture of David and I on the dresser in our room. It was from the night when I first met the vlog squad. My eyes glass over as I recognise just how much my son looks like him. My little angel. 

"It's confusing isn't it?" says a voice. I look over to the bed and see Logan watching me. "How much he looks like David?" he explains. 

"Yeah, it's like they took one away and gave me another one" I say out of nowhere. 

Logan's eyes follow me as I walk to bed and climb in next to him. I snuggle into the free side of him. 

"I think our David has filled the whole that my David left" I explain. "It's like whatever gods are out there sent him to us to help fill that hole" I continue. 

"I get it" says Logan kissing the top of my head. 

I look up at him. This man is amazing, he came back to me when I needed him. He has become my rock, my everything, besides the kids. He's given me the kids, he's given us a home but most importantly he's given me my happiness just by being himself. 

"I love you so much, you know that?" I remind him. 

"I know you love me a lot but Anna, I'm sorry but I love you more" he says letting out a throaty giggle. 

I shake my head and give him a quick kiss before snuggling into his side. Slowly drifting off to sleep. Happy, fulfilled but most importantly, loved. 

THE END. SO I FIGURED TO DO THAT CHEESY THING WHERE THEY NAME THE KID AFTER HIM SO I DID IT! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING WITH ME ON THIS JOURNEY, ALL OF YOUR READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS MADE ME SMILE, LAUGH AND EVEN FACEPALM MYSELF. I WILL CONTINUE WRITING I JUST DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT. I WAS THINKING EITHER ANOTHER ROMANCE (THAT ISN'T A FANFIC), A BOOK OF DOLAN TWIN IMAGINES OR VLOG SQUAD FANFIC. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO A SPECIFIC ONE OR OTHER SUGGESTIONS. ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE BOOK BECAUSE IT'S MY FIRST ONE AND ALL FEEDBACK IS GOOD FEEDBACK. SO I GUESS I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT BOOK. <3

GOTTA BLAST :)))))