Chapter 21 - Telling the Vlog Squad

I roll over and slowly open my eyes. I stare at my wall blankly preparing myself before what's going to happen today. I take my watch off my bedside table and put it on my wrist, it was 8am. I pull the doona cover off myself and step off the bed. I quickly stretch my one arm and go to get dressed. Once I slip on a cute dress with a belt, I grab a cute backpack and put a heap of tissues in it, just to brace myself and the vlog squad for today. I also put my asthma puffer in there just in case things get too upsetting for some people. I open my door and see David on the couch, on the phone. 

"Okay great, what time do you want to meet at Jason, Todd and Scotty's?" he asked into the phone. "Okay see you then" he said and hung up soon after. 

"Good morning to the King" I say raising my hands up and down, like hailing him. 

"Good morning party girl" he laughs.

"Was that Liza?" I ask gently. 

"Yeah, we are meeting everyone at Jason and Scotty's house at 10" he replied looking at the ground.

"Okay, cool. Do you want to go out somewhere for breakfast before we go?" I ask, trying to lift the mood. 

"Yeah sure, we can walk down Hollywood Boulevard and find a cafe on the way" he says pushing himself off the couch, his shoulders slumped. I walk up to him and lift his shoulders, his face splits into a toothy grin. "But before we go I have to tell Dom to meet a Scotty's" he says grabbing his camera and backpack. 

"Okay cool let's roll" I said grabbing my own backpack. I opened the front door and David walked out first and I shut and locked the door behind me. David turns on his camera as we open the door to his and Dom's apartment. The door pushed about five red cups out of the way. Oh my gosh!! The place was trashed. 

"O-oh m-y-y G-o-d" David laughs at the camera videoing the floor as we walk in. "Alexxxxx!" he yells out. Alex pops his out of his room, shirtless and smiles. "This place is trashed" he says to Alex. 

"I fucking know David! I live here" he laughs. We all start to laugh, David walks into the living room and videos the strangers passed out on the couch and floor of the living room. He kicks Seth in the foot as he was asleep on the couch. 

"Se-eth" David struggles to get out between laughs. I walk over to see what is so funny and I almost die with laughter. "Seth you know that you have a big dick drawn on your face" laughs David, losing his shit in laughter. 

"What?" says Seth groggily. He slowly gets up and goes to the bathroom. "Oh my fucking- DOM!!" says Seth trying to wipe it off with a wet towel. "DOM!! This shit is permanent" he screams throughout the apartment. 

Dom walks in laughing. "I forgot about that" he laughs clapping his hands. 

"Dom, what the hell happened last night" says David pointing the camera at Dom. 

"Alcohol and weed" Dom laughs. 

"This place is wrecked Dom, who ever are those people in the living room?" David asks still laughing. 

"Oh um, they are part of icon group" laughs Dom. 

"Well icon group isn't going to last long because they need to leave" laughs David into the camera. "Dom this place has to be cleaned up before 10 because you, Seth and Alex have to be at Scotty's by 10" explains David.

"Hey, Dom's cleaning service" says Dom putting his hand out. David puts a hundred dollar note into Dom's hand. "Why are we meeting at Scotty's?" he asked seriously. 

"You'll find out when you get there" said David turning around to go. He quickly pops his head into Alex's room about meeting everyone at Scott's and then we leave. We walk out and go in the elevator and press the button for the bottom floor. We walk out and go onto Hollywood Boulevard. Straight away this lady comes storming towards us and David immediately pulls out his camera.