Epilogue

8 years later...

"LOGAN!!" I yell throughout the house. 

The beat of the music from out in the yard fills your ears even when inside. I'm at the bottom of the stairs in Logan and I's home. He's always late for our own events. Today we are having our eldest son's fifth birthday. Our backyard is full of people including Jake, Erika and their two kids, Lola, who is two and a half and Noah who is almost four. Mark and Kylie with their plus one, still inside of Kylie who is due in two months. Evan, Mike and Andy who's girlfriends and wife are all standing together looking over the kids. Of course the vlog squad are making their own dance floor by the firepit. And a few friends from the kid's daycare are running around.

Logan finally comes softly jogging down the stairs as he had our one year old twins, Addison and Aiden in his arms. 

I know what you are thinking, twins? They came from my side of the family as my Aunt had twins and my second cousins are twins. Trust me it was as big as a surprise to us as it was to anyone else but, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love our little family. Logan wants to have more kids, I mean we can afford them but I want to wait until the twins are nearly two and then I'm happy to start trying again. 

"Sorry babe, I had to change Addy's diaper" he huffed as he got the bottom of the stairs. As I took Aiden out of his arms I smiled as Logan gave Addy 'you're lucky I love you' look. 

"Hey what can I say? She's her father's daughter" I giggled turning around and walking to the back yard, Logan following behind. 

"I can't believe our big boy is five" says Logan looking out the door. 

"I know AND we can have a little cry over it later but right now it's birthday cake time" I grinned at Logan as he rolled his eyes at me. 

I walked outside and went to put Aiden down but soon Todd raced over a scooped him up before his feet could touch the ground. 

"Nah-a-a, this is Uncle Toddy time, isn't it little man?" Todd says tickling Aiden as he turns into a fit of laughter. "I still reckon you should have named him Todd Junior" says Todd turning to me with a serious expression. A burst of laughter escapes my lips. 

"No way in hell was I going to name him that" I laugh. Toddy turns his attention back to Aiden. "Hey how's Corinna feeling?" I ask.

Corinna and Todd have been going through some rough stuff through the years. In the past five years Corinna has had three miscarriages. They both really want children and they would be such great parents. Well they are going to be as Corinna is 3 weeks from her due date of having a little girl but, she has been having some sharp pains the last few days so she decided to miss out on the party. Which is totally understandable. 

"She's alright. Kristen and Dexter arrived just as I was leaving to look after her for me tonight" he says still poking Aiden's chubby little cheeks. 

Dexter is Kristen and Scotty's seven year old son who is practically a little Scott filled with Kristen's attitude. He always comes over and talks to me about school and how he is top of his classes but isn't a nerd and actually a cool kid. He is full of spunk. 

"That's great, I'm sure Dex will take great care of her" I grin. 

"The twins eyes are getting more and more beautiful as they grow up" says Todd, examining Aiden's eyes. "I swear last we these things were a crystal clear blue, but know they are turning a bit green" he admires. 

"Yeah I think they will end up having Hazel eyes because of my dark brown with Logan's light blue" I explain to him. 

"Mmmmm, it amazes me" he says softly.