Chapter 10 - Goodbye Brendan

"Hi, I'm David Dobrik" he said. "This is Alex and Dom, we live in the next door apartment" he finishes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Anna Shaw" I say nervously. 

"Well we just wanted to say hi and just warn you about a few things" he starts. Suddenly I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I look up to Logan's messy hair and goofy grin. "Well, I won't need to finish that speech. I was just going to say that if don't know us, we are youtubers and that it may get a bit noisy sometimes next door. You are always welcome to come over and say hello because usually one of us is always home" David finishes.

"Yeah, as you can see I'm with a vlogger you is very noisy" I start as he pokes me in the ribs and giggles. "But thank you anyways for coming over and saying something" I say.

"Our pleasure" says Dom as he winks at me. I feel my cheeks get hot and Logan's hands tighten around my waist.

"Well as I said you are always welcome to come over and hang with us, we do have girls who are friends so it shouldn't just be you" says David showing a toothy smile.

"Cool it was nice to meet yous in person and I sure you will see me soon" I said shutting the down as the start to walk next door. I turn around to face Logan. "What's the tight grip for?" I said grabbing them off my hips and holding them.

"Just so you don't go anywhere" he said awkwardly.

"With Dom?" I ask, laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" he said confused.

"Have you watched one of David's vlogs?" I ask about to burst out laughing. "Obviously you haven't otherwise you would know that Dom is the biggest man whore out there and probably has chlamydia at this moment" I say laughing so hard I'm about to lose my balance. Logan starts laughing too.

"Okay, so maybe I misread that conversation" he laughs.

...

I'm washing up the dishes from breakfast with a towel wrapped up in my wet hair, when I hear Logan walking into the kitchen, from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist losely. My cheeks are instantly burning and I can't help staring at his torso.

"Hey my eyes are up here babe" he says with a smirk across his face. 

"Shut up" I said punching his arm turning back to the dishes.

"Well I gotta go down to my car to get some clothes, unless you prefer me like this?" he said hugging me from behind so I can feel his bulge on my butt. 

"Now that's just teasing" I said turning around to face him, acting confident. 

"No, it's a serious question" he said bending could for a kiss. He lips meet mine and he looks at me for approval. He has been so good to me, all he wants is sex. After everything he's done for me surely I can give him that. I mean he's a great guy so why not? I nod and he picks me up and walks me to my bed putting me down gently, not breaking our kiss. He unties my robe and takes the towel out of me hair. I have nothing on underneath the robe, so he trails kisses right down to my inner thigh. He reaches over to his joggers, takes out his wallet and takes a condom wrapper out. Then he drops his towel, wow.

...

I grab my keys, phone and bag off the bench and get ready to walk out the door.

"Logan, hurry up I'm going to be late" I shout out.

"I'm coming, plus it's only next door" he yells back.

"Yes but I have to come with you to get my last bag from your place" I explain as we walk out the door.

We hop in our own cars and I decide to call Dad since it's early here it will be late night over back home. My phone begins to ring through the bluetooth in my car, but it goes to voicemail.

"Hey Dad just me checking in, you're probably out with Rachel or in bed since you are getting so old" I laugh. "Just give me a call in the morning or whenever you want. I love and miss you, bye" I say as I hang up.

We make it back to Logan's house but when I pull in the driveway my heart drops. I see Brendan's car parked outside. Oh no.

Logan and I walk inside, I tell him I need to use the toilet so I quickly dart upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom. I do my business and then get up and wash my hands. When I open the bathroom door I hear yelling, it sounds like Logan.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!! FIRST CHLOE AND NOW ANNA?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?!" Logan yells at Brendan, his face bright red. 

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! YOU POSTED THE VIDEO OF THE JAPANESE SUICIDE FOREST, EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU NOT TO. AND HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT THE GIRLS GOT TIRED OF YOU?! AND CAME RUNNING TO ME BECAUSE I COULD GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANTED?" screamed Brendan.

"OH YEAH, I'M SURE THEY WOULD WANT TO GO TO SOME LOSER WHO ALWAYS TAKES HIS FRIENDS SLOPPY SECONDS" shrieks Logan, finally snapping. And that's when the least expected thing happens.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU!!!" screams Brendan running at Logan and tackling him to the ground. Logan immediately gets on top of him and starts punching him in the face, repeatedly. Since Logan has been training for a boxing match since February these punches could really do some damage. Evan and I run down the stairs and try to pull Logan off Brendan. It's not use he's to stronG, Brendan's face starts to bleed.

"LOGAN STOP!" I yell at him trying to pull his arms away to stop more punches. But what happens next only makes the situation worse. I put my hands across Brendan face to protect him from Logan's next punch, thinking he would stop when he saw my hands there. But he punched my left arm, I instantly felt agony and fell back on my knees lying in pain, cradling my arm.

"LOGAN!! YOU'VE HURT ANNA!" yell Evan, Logan immediately gets off Brendan and runs over to me. I open my eyes and look across at Brendans face as he looks at me worried. I look down at my right are to see Logan's bloodied hands trying to pull it off my left arm to see the damage. I look up at Evan and Lydia who are telling me look at them and not at my arm. I look down and see my left forearm. A bone sticking out with blood gushing out of it and the purple and black swelling around it. I look at Logan as he yells to Andy to call 911. Everyone looks at me as I go to say something.

"Get them to help Brendan first" I say and then I pass out.

HEY GUYS SO, SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY, I'M NOT FEELING THE GREATEST LATELY. I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS ON WHERE THIS CAN GO AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND ALSO! THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE 100 READS, I KNOW IT'S NOT A LOT AT ALL BUT I'M JUST HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE READING MY STUFF. THERE MAY BE A CHAPTER UP TOMORROW JUST THERE WILL DEFINATELY BE ONE BY FRIDAY. LOVE YOU ALL :))))