Chapter 24 - Locked in the Apartment

You slowly stir and your eyes flutter open, after a long night of tossing and turning about the events from yesterday. I turn on my back and look at the dark blue and black starry sky above me. I hear a small knock at the door. 

"Come in" I say softly but loud enough for the person to hear me. The door opens and Dom walks in holding a plate and brown paper bag. "Dom I'm really not up for jokes this morning" I say rolling my eyes and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

"I just got you come fruit and a few things" he says with a tiny small holding up with brown paper bag. "I got you some panadol because I heard that might be hurting around about now" he continues gesturing to my arm. "I also got you a few chick flicks that you can watch because you are not allowed out of this room until this afternoon" he finishes. I start to protest but he cuts me off. "No, no objections, it is the law" he laughs, putting the plate and bag down on my bed and getting up to walk away. 

"Thank you Dom" I whisper. He turns around and beams at me before closing the door behind him.  I go through the movies he picked and there are some good ones. The Duff, The Notebook, Love Rosie, The Host and The Longest Ride. I laughed at my own thoughts on how Dom picked such good movies. I get up and put The Host DVD into the DVD player, sat down and started to eat my fruit. 

...

The credits started on Love Rosie, I finished all the movies and it is about 4:30pm in the afternoon. I get up from my bed, put some clothes on and go out to hang out with whoever was here, because I could hear a ruckus outside my door. I pat down the stray hairs that have come out of my braids and I walk out the door. I walk into the halway to see Jason, he comes up and gives a nice big hug, I think that's all I need. In front of Jason is Zane, saying something to David's vlog. I walk through the living room walking past, Brandon holding a paintball gun, Jonah (Nic) shirtless, Heath and Mariah and plop myself down on the couch next to Corinna. 

"What are they going to do this afternoon? And how are they going to do it to?" I asked her with a small chuckle. 

"They don't know yet but David has that look in his eye and I think Jason is about to get it served" whispers Corinna with a laugh. 

"Oh no! He was in was in a good mood today" I say with a pouty face. 

"Okay! So everyone listen I have a proposition for Brandon" laughs David. Brandon shakes his head with a small grin on his face, knowing what's about to happen."So as everyone knows Jason and Brandon are like best friends or whatever" explains David to the vlog. "So this will really test the friendship" he smirks over at Jason. "Brandon, you have a decision, I either taser you, OR, you shoot Jason with the paintball gun" David laughs at Jason's reaction. 

"David..." Brandon drifts off shaking his head. David pulls out the taser and turns it on. He zaps it quickly and within seconds a shot goes off on the paintball gun, Jason screams in pain. The room erupts with laughter. 

"David I fucing hate you" Jason says to David trying to hold his outrage. "But I understand what you had to do Brandon, I still love you" he says, playing for the vlog. Our laughing tones down and David turns his camera off. I turn back to Corinna as she starts to say something.

"So I heard that you have been having a bit of a rough time lately" she says softly, taking a sip of her drink. 

"Yeah there has been a few ups and a lot of downs" I say with a small smile of courage. 

"If you ever need someone to talk to about it, I, Gabbie, Carly, Erin, Kristen and Mariah are always here to listen" she says as Mariah sits next to us. 

"Yes, that is very much a fact" starts Mariah. "Actually that shopping trip that we spoke about last week I think is happening soon" finishes Mariah, picking up her phone. My phone dinged. 

'Mariah added you to the 'Pouty Girls' group chat.'

"Thanks Mariah" I say to her. There is a conversation in the groupchat going on about when to go shopping, everyone decided that we are going to go shopping on Tuesday (two days away). No boys allowed, just a lot of gossip and spending money. 

... 

It's around 8pm when everyone starts to leave. Heath and Mariah go first, then Zane, then Corinna and Jason (leave together because Corinna stays there for Todd) and then Brandon leaves. David shuts the door behind Brandon, turns to me and sighs. 

"Long weekend" he says. 

"Yeah, roller coaster weekend, I'll say" I reply, with a small chuckle. 

"Alright, would you like to stay here tonight or would you like to go home. Dom has cleaned up your apartment, as good as new. You might just need a few new vases and mirrors" he says with a small smile. 

"I should stay at mine, Alex gets home later tonight and I don't want to be in his bed. I'm sure I'll be fine, you are next door anyway" I say grabbing my bag out of Alex's room. 

"Okay I'll walk you home" he laughs as he opens his apartment door. "Ladies first" he says and gestures for me to walk out. We walk over to my apartment and I unlock my door. We walk in and the everything was back in order, the floors were clean, there were no broken shards anywhere and even the bathroom door was fixed. 

"Thank you so much David, I don't know what I would do without you" I say, pulling him into a hug. 

"Hey, it's all good. You have had a pretty rough start and I just hope I have made it a little easier" he says with a small shyish smile. 

"Of course you have David, don't doubt that for a second" I reply pulling out of the hug. "But thank you for walking me home, but go to bed, you look exhausted" I tell him, giving him a light push out the door. 

"Okay, okay. If you need me just call, text or scream" he laughs as he shuts the door behind him. I giggle to myself. I walk into my room and put my bag down. I unpack it and do some laundry. Then I decided to make myself a tea and watch the new movie out on Netflix, it's called The Kissing Booth. I press play and the movie begins. 

...

It's about half way through the movie when my phone goes off next to me. I unlock my phone and go into messages. It's from Logan.

'Are you home, can we talk?'

'Yes, but I'm not really in the mood for a fight' I reply.

'We aren't going to fight. I'm outside your door, please let me in' I get as a response.

I pause the movie, which quickly, IS FREAKING AMAZING. I then push myself off the couch and go to the door. I unlock the chain and open it to see a baggy and bloodshot eyed, slumped shoulders, Logan. 

"I have something to tell you" he says softly, looking at the ground. I step out of the doorway as a signal he can come in. I shut the door behind him and take a deep breath in preparing myself for whatever he is about to say.

HEYO, I'M STILL LIVING. SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A FEW DAYS. SCHOOL STARTED BACK AND MY RELATIVES FROM ANOTHER STATE ARE VISITING SO THINGS ARE PRETTY HECTIC. I JUST FINISHED MY MATHS HOMEWORK, ONCE I GOT BACK FROM WORK AND I FINISHED OFF THIS CHAPTER, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WRITING IT FOR THREE DAYS. SO IT IS MIDNIGHT AND I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW MY EYES ARE STILL OPEN LET ALONE MY CREATIVE JUICES WRITING YOU ALL ANOTHER CHAPTER. BUT WHAT CAN I SAY, MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT LOGAN-BASED CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK :))))))