Chapter 8 - The Reaction

I looked at his face and it had gone bright red. I grabbed his face and it was hot. "Logan" I said trying to look at him in the eye. "Logan, look at me" I said louder. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "I don't want him, I want you. You do know that, right?" I said with a lump in my throat. "Logan?" I asked, my voice cracking from a dry throat.

Suddenly he gets up and starts to walk towards the door. I get up push myself in front of him. I am between the door and Logan. I look up at his face and see the tears are streaming down his face, but he still looks red with anger. I wipe away the tears with my thumbs but he takes my hands off his face.

"Logan... there's no need to cry, I'm with you, I want to be with you, not him" I say pleadingly, he still won't look at me in the eye.

"Anna you need to move out of the way" he says trying to get past me but I put my back against the door so I can't move.

"No, I'm not letting you go out onto the roads and drive like this" I said as put my hands on his forearms, feeling them shake.

"I need to leave" he says, still not looking at me.

"Logan, you are not going anywhere, you hear me?" I said grabbing his chin so he will look at me in the eye. "You are staying right here with me and you are not leaving. I am yours. I am here with you. You are here with me. And you are going to stay here with me" I said strongly. Then he does something unexpected. He starts crying, and he bends down and puts his head on my shoulder and I can feel the dampness of his tears coming through the thick Maverick hoodie. "Hey hey hey, calm down it's okay" I said, quite surprised about what was going on. I started to rub up and down his back to try to calm his breathing down but it wasn't working. I moved out from underneath Logan's face. I ran over to the lounge room and turned the TV off and went into the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle from out of the fridge and turned all the lights off. Logan was still in the same spot he was when I left him except his hands were above his head and he was leaning against the wall, still crying. I ran my hand through his hair and grabbed his hand, I led him into my room and sat him on my bed. I put the water on the bedside table and took his hoodie off and the shirt underneath that. I took his shoes off and pulled the sheets over his bare chest. I ran around to the other side and then crawled in right beside him. 

He had calmed down a little bit but his cheeks were still damp from tears. I took my hoodie off, leaving me in my sports bra. Once I was beside him, Logan movie and wrapped his arms around my stomach and buried his face into my bare chest above my boobs. I wrapped my legs around his and one arm around his shoulders and the other hand was in his hair as I rested my chin on the top of his head. And this is how we feel asleep.

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS ONLY ABOUT LOGANS REACTION AND NOTHING ELSE. HOPED YOU ENJOYED SEEING LOGAN'S DEEP FEELINGS :))))