Chapter 2 - Meeting the Man

This tall blond guy, made of muscle, walks into the kitchen with a camera. At that moment it all connected, Brendan and Logan are the guys from the airport. That explains everything, the cars, all the people and the guardhouse. Logan goes up to Andy and videos the pasta. They talk about the food and then the guy put the camera down.

"Sup guys, what's doin?" he says to us all, not noticing me yet.

"Nothing much, about to eat, you want some?" says Andy.

"Yes, I'm STARVING!" says Logan.

"Logan this is Anna" says Brendan pointing to me. "We got into a car accident after I left the airport and she's gonna stay here until her car is fixed" he finished.

"Hey I'm Logan Paul, vlogger boy" he says, putting the bowl of pasta down to shake my hand.

"Hi" I say, partly shocked because I'm just realising who everyone is.

We grab our bowls and watch Netflix on the couch. When everyone is finished eating they take their bowls into the kitchen until it's just me and Logan left.

"So, how long have you been in LA for?" Logan asks.

"I actually landed here this morning" I tell him.

"Oh, wow so it's a pretty bad start hey?" he replies.

"Well I guess you could put it that way, but at least I made one friend already, Brendan" I say.

"Well you can make that two" he says smiling at me.

I smile back and look into his eyes. They are a beautiful crystal blue. He comes closer towards me, my phone rings. I look at my phone and it's the mechanic with my car.

"Sorry it's the mechanic, I have to get this" I tell Logan.

"Oh, yeah I get it" he says with a little disappointment in his eyes. I put my bowl on the table, hop off the couch and answer my phone.

"Hi this is Anna" I say.

"Hey this is Mike from LA automotive. Are you the owner of the light blue mini cooper?" the person on the line asks.

"Yes, when am I able to pick her up?" I ask.

"The parts we need to fix the tail light we can't get in until tomorrow, so your car won't be ready until tomorrow" he says.

"Oh, yeah I understand" I reply.

"So I'll see you tomorrow" he says as he hangs up.

Brendan see my frown. "Hey was that the mechanic, what did they say?" he asks.

"My car won't be fixed until tomorrow" I tell Brendan.

"Oh crap. Do you want a ride back to your place?" he asks.

"It's in the city, a long way from here. I don't want to waste your time." I say to him, trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I could call an uber but it would cost a lot all the way into the city.

At that moment Logan comes around the corner. "You can just stay here the night" he says calmly to both of us.

"Oh, no I don't want to impose. The house looks pretty packed already." I tell them.

"Nah, it's okay, we have bunks in the back house next to the gym" says Logan.

"Well, okay, as long as it isn't a big hassle for you guys" I tell them.

"Okay great, I'll grab your bags from Brendans car" says Logan already halfway out the door, with a big smile planted across his face.

...

After Logan got my bags out of the car, he came inside and I followed him to the backyard. The backyard is huge!! There is a pool, tall trees, a back house and lounge setting, this place is like a dream. We followed a stone path to the back house which had a koi pond with a little bridge leading onto a deck over it. I looked up to see a huge door which Logan easily pushed with one hand, is it just me or does he have amazing arms? We walked in to face all walls painted with amazing vibrant colours. I look at us in the mirror as Logan pulls a funny face, I see 'DENT THE UNIVERSE' behind me in the mirror. This is amazing. Logan showed me the small kitchenette with Kong painted with abs in the background. The then lead me into a regular sized room with two bunks beds which look amazing.

"Pick a bed top or bottom, whatever you like" says Logan putting my bags down.

"Oooo, umm" I smile.

"Go on, just do it" he says laughing to me.

"You're the same?" I ask as I climb to the top bunk.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm a top bunk lover!" he says giggling. "So if you need anything there is the kitchenette and toilet around the corner, just remember to find Kong. Or you can come up to the house" he finishes.

"Okay" I reply. He turns around to leave. "Thank you" I tell him.

"For what?" he asks.

"For the place to stay and the good company" I say, smiling.

"Hey, no worries. I'm kinda glad Brendan got into a car accident with a pretty girl" he turns and says to me. He pauses as though he's going to say something else but just smiled and walked out. Did he just call me pretty? I am catching feelings for Logan Paul?! Oh no, this isn't going to end well.

HEY GUYS, SORRY I KNOW IT'S NOT A LOT, WELL I DON'T REALLY KNOW BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK BUT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE MORE IN THE CHAPTERS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, I'M ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE OUT TOMORROW OR MAYBE LATER TONIGHT DEPENDING IF I'M WILLING TO STAY UP HEHE. THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :))))