Chapter 18 - Who do you Love?

Your eyes flutter open and you can see the sunrise turning the back wall into a soft orange. One of Logan's hands are on the waist and the other was playing with my hair. I turn around so I am facing him and he has a sleepy smile on his face. I look over his shoulder to the clock on his nightstand, 6:00am.

"You tired already? We got a good night sleep" I say, picking an eyelash off his cheek. 

"I didn't sleep much" he says yawning. 

"Why's that? Something wrong? Did I hog the bed?" I laugh. 

"No you didn't" he giggles. "Just couldn't stop thinking about things" he finishes. "But I did have a little chat with you while you were asleep" he laughs. 

"Oh no! Did I sleep talk?" I say covering my bright red cheeks with my hand. 

"Yes and it was a very interesting conversation" he says, seriously. Oh God, maybe I said something about Alex or David in my sleep. Oh no, what if I said something about Brendan! "You started off talking about how much fun you had yesterday with me at the arcade and then you spoke about David's vlog and how you were glad that you didn't kiss Dom" he continues. "And then... you started to talk about the butterflies you had in your stomach when you kissed Alex and how you were upset because you didn't want to have feelings for him because you love me" he finishes, looking down at his hands. 

"Wait I was upset because I didn't want to have feelings for Alex? Because I love you?!" I say, raising my voice at the I love you part. "Wait so were you upset or happy?" I ask, confused.

"I don't know, because the way you said it, it was if your feelings for me were holding you back from having feelings for Alex" he says with sadness in his voice. 

"I think I was just delusional" I say, lifting his head up with my thumb. 

"Delusional about not being able to have feelings for Alex or delusional about loving me?" he says looking at me in the eye.

"Delusional about not being able to have feelings for Alex, of course" I say a small smile creeping across my face, hoping he realises what I just secretly said. 

"Okay good because I want you to be all mine" he says kissing me. I kiss him back and hop on top of him. The kiss deepens and he asks for entrance with his tongue. I open my mouth, gaining Logan entrance. He then trails kisses down my neck, my chest and to my stomach. He takes my clothes off and I take off his. He opens his nightstand drawer, takes out the condom. He breaks the kiss and I hear the foil on the condom wrapper tear. 

...

I have a shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs leaving Logan in bed, he fell asleep again. Lydia, Mike and Evan are on the couch, I sit down and next to Evan and take a handful of popcorn out of the bowl on his lap. The notebook is on and Lydia and Mike are cuddled up, getting pretty close. Evan turns and smiles at me, I try to hold back my giggles. I get up and go outside to play with Kong. I sit down on a sun lounge near the pool and decide to call my Dad. I click his contact and it starts to ring. He picks up.

"Hey Dad how are you?" I ask him. 

"Good chicken, how's your arm?" he replies.

"It's still in a sling at the moment but I have to go back to the hospital and get the rod out of my arm in three and a bit weeks" I tell him trying not to freak him out. 

"Alright Anna, as long as those boys are taking care of you" he says.

"Oh God Dad, yes David is taking care of me" I say laughing.

"David? I was talking about Brendan and Logan" says Dad, confused. 

I explain everything to Dad, why my arm was broken in the first place, who the vlog squad is and how everything is going. He gets pretty angry about Logan hitting me and the party at David's apartment. 

"Wow my chicken is the new hottest piece in LA, getting all the boys" he says. I crack up laughing.

"Oh my God Dad, the only boy interested in me is Logan, Alex and I just kissed because of a game" I laugh.

"What about David?" he asks.

"David doesn't have feelings for me Dad, he is just a friend" I reply.

"Anna, what have I taught you? The boy stayed at the hospital with you for two days and then has been looking after you ever since" my Dad starts. "I don't think this guy sees you as just a friend, if he is willing to stay at a hospital only a day after meeting you then I think he wants a little bit more" he finishes. 

"Okay you have some fair points there Dad but he has a girlfriend" I tell him. 

"Alright whatever you say chicken. I have to go Jenny and I are going out to dinner but I will call you another day" he says quickly. 

"Okay, have fun, love you!" I said hanging up. 

I look up and see Kong chasing his own tail, I start laughing and I lay back on the sun lounge. Kong jumps up and curls into my stomach, I lay there looking at the sky, lightly patting Kong. How in the world did I end up here? With my luck I surprised this happened at all. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pull it out and see that it is a text from David. 

'Good morning my party girl, just wondering what you are doing today, are you able to come over and do a bit for the vlog? The fans wanted some more of Anna Shaw *laughing face emoji*'

I smile at my phone and write a text back. 

'I told you the people would love me! Sure I'll come, to the apartment or your house. I'm just at Logan's so give me maybe half an hour?' 

My phone goes off almost straight away from David.

'My house, see you soom'

I get off the sun lounge and walk back inside. Lydia and Mike are asleep in each other arms on the couch and Evan is scrolling through Instagram. I walk upstairs and go into Logan's room. He is still asleep on his stomach, lightly snoring. I grabbed my handbag and packed up my toiletries. I started to walk out when I heard Logan mumble something. 

"Good morning sleepy" I said kissing his mop of hair and rubbing up and down his back.

"Where are you going?" he asks after spotting my bags near the door.

"I'm going to David's house to do some bits for his vlog" I tell him, playing with his hair.

"Okay, I'll come with you" he says as he starts to move.

"No you're too tired. I might see you later" I say getting up after kissing his cheek.

"Hey" he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to him. He kisses me on the lips, passionately and then pulls away. I get up and start to walk out. "I'll be at yours later tonight. Have fun, love you" he says and rolls back over. I stop in my tracks. Did he just say what I think he just said?

"Okay see you tonight" I say awkwardly and walk out.

YEAH, I'M STILL ALIVE. SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG. I HAVE JUST BEEN REALLY TIRED AND UNMOTIVATED. BUT I AM BACK, I MAY HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP IN HALF AN HOUR BUT IF I DON'T IT WILL DEFINITELY BE UP TOMORROW, I PROMISE. THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK AND FOR THE 300+ READS, WHAT?!?!?! I KNOW IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A LOT TO YOU GUYS BUT THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING TO ME. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)))