Chapter 15 - Welcome to the Vlog Squad

"WELCOME TO THE VLOG SQUAD!!" everyone yells as I walk into the room. I look around, speechless. I look up at David who has his vlog camera in one hand and he's smiling a big grin at me.

"Surprise" he smiles. I try to think of something funny to do for his vlog. I see Josh Peck standing behind Jason Nash, I have seen this on going joke on the vlogs about Jason getting 'jealous' because everyone fangirls over Josh and not him.

"Oh my God, I saw you when you were on Nickelodeon! I've seen your movies!" I say walking towards Jason going in for like a hug. When I get closer I quickly move past him and wink at Josh. "Josh Peck!!" I scream like a twelve year old girl, and we come into a hug and he pick me up and spun me around. It hurt my arm a hurt a little bit but it didn't matter because the whole room erupted with laughter. Josh puts me down and I high five him.

"Hi I'm Josh" he says shaking my good hand.

"Hi Josh, I'm Anna, sorry but I was more of a Disney person" I tell him. We both laugh together.

"It was nice to meet you" he says as he walks over to refill his drink.

I turn around and smile at David who is filming Dom and Seth talk about their 'business'. I walk over and start to laugh as Dom talks about their business's goals. Change the drug and alcohol laws, become president and die by suffocating in weed smoke. I walk over and stand next to David as they finish the conversation. 

"How did I do for my first time in the vlog?" I said smiling at him.

"Hey settle down cowgirl I have a lot of footage and it may not make it" he grinned. My smile dropped a little bit. "I'm just joking this is some of the best footage I've got for the next vlog" he said. I punch him playfully in the arm.

"Oh my God you must be Anna" I hear someone say, I turn around to see a caramel skinned girl with short curly hair. Liza, David's girlfriend. 

"No way, Liza Koshy knows who I am what the hell?" I say as I turn to David, he starts laughing. 

"Well David hasn't stopped talking about you since he met you" Liza laughs wrapping herself around one of David's arms. "You're like his new best friend" she says. My jaw almost hit the floor. I looked at David, he giggled to himself. 

"Excuse me, David is my best friend!" said someone from behind me. Then an arm wraps around my shoulders. I look up to see a gorgeous man with black hair that is flopped in all different directions. I think this is Todd. 

"Hey beautiful girl, I'm Todd" he whispers into my ear. 

"Hi Todd, my real name is Anna but whatever suits you" I laugh. 

"Well nice to meet you Anna, hopefully we can spend some time together later" he winks at me and walks over to another blonde girl. 

"You handled that well. Any other girl would've jumped on him right there" said a girl who just  walked over to us. "I'm Gabbie by the way" she says. 

"Yeah well I'm not really on the market, I don't know, it's complicated so I have to behave myself. I'm Anna" I laugh.

"Actually I was just going to ask you if later next week you want to come shopping with the girls and I?" she asks me.

"Yeah, of course I really need some new clothes anyway" I replied. 

"Great come meet the girls" says Gabbie pulling Liza off David's arm and walking over to the couch and plopping me inbetween two girls. 

"Hi I'm Carly and this is my best friend Erin" said a girl with pink hair next to me, pointing to the girl next to her. 

"I'm Corinna and this is Kristen" said the girl on my otherside pointing to the girl next to her.

"Nice to meet you all. So you are Scott's girlfriend" I said pointing to Kristen, she nods. "And you are Todd's girlfriend?" I ask Corinna.

"Um I don't really know at the moment, it's kind of complicated" she said softly, looking down at the ground. 

"It's okay, I understand I have the same thing happening to me at the moment" I said to her, she had a small smile. 

"Okay guys since Anna is new, she needs to spin the bottle" said David. He pulls out his camera, draws a line in the middle of the table and places a beer bottle in the middle of the table. "Okay boys line up, who's first?" he says. Dom immediately jumps up and sits opposite me on the table. Oh no, I know what this game is. On one half of the table there is money and if it lands on the money I get it. But if the bottle lands on the other half than I have to make out with whoever is on the other side of the table. I can't play this game. "Oooo yes Dom, get it" said Todd. I glare at Todd and he just laughs. I look at Dom.

"Okay, if this lands on the wrong side there is no feelings or strings attached and I'm not sleeping with you tonight, so keep it in your pants" I tell him, trying not to laugh.

"Don't worry babe this is all cool" he said smoothly. David puts $200 on the table. Okay I have to do this now. 

"That will be good shopping money Anna" smiles Gabbie.

"I know" I wink at her.

David gets his camera in a good position and spins the bottle. Everyone starts to get excited and Dom rubs his hands together. The bottle lands on the money half.

"OH YEAH SUCK ON THE DOM" I yell and sit down on the couch and laugh. 

"Hey your loss Anna" said Dom getting up and sitting back down on the couch.

Then Alex sits down across from me. I small smile creeps across my face.

"Hey, look who is excited" said Heath from behind me. I turn around and punch him playfully in the arm. 

"Okay, we down for another $200" said David excitedly. "Look how excited Alex is for his first kiss" laughed David, pointing the camera towards him. 

"Fuck off David" says Alex with a grin across his face. 

"Get ready for me to rock your world" I laugh, winking at Alex. 

"Oh it's on" he laughs.

David spins the bottle and it spins for a solid minute but starts to slow down. It lands on Alex's side. I look up at him and he grins. I look at the camera.

"Okay, I did this for $200 and it went wrong, I am committed to another person this means nothing" I say to the camera. Then I lean over the table and kiss Alex, it's not as rough as I thought it would be, his lips are soft and his kiss is passionate. Okay that's enough. I pull away and high five David. 

"I think she is officially part of the vlog squad" said Zane, winking at me. I turn back to face Alex.

"No feelings attached" he says, we both start laughing. 

"Well, Anna I officially welcome you as a part of David's vlog" said Brandon and Matt. Everyone starts to clap and we all start to laugh.

"Who wants another drink?" says Todd.

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISN'T THE MOST INTERESTING BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL BECAUSE PERSONALLY I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO THE VLOG SQUAD HANGOUTS AT THE APARTMENT. THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING BACK ANYWAY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE NEW CHAPTER. SHOULD HAVE THE NEXT ONE OUT TOMORROW :)))))