Chapter 33 - Alex's Bunny

I quickly grab my phone and call David. 

Phone call with David:

D- Hey I'm just waiting in line for our chicken wings, what's up?

A- David what the fuck is in your package box? It's moving!

D- Oh shit, it arrived early. It's not a deadly animal. just wait til I get back, don't touch it or look in it! 

A- Okay but hurry up, I'm hungry.

D- See you soon, party girl. 

End of phone call with David

I put my phone back down on the couch next to me and eyed the box. What if there was a snake right in front of me and I didn't even know it? What if it was a cute little puppy? As I was guessing my phone starting to go off on the couch. It was Logan calling, I pressed decline. He immediately called back. I groaned and sat up, grabbing my phone. I pressed accept. 

Phone call with Logan:

A- Logan what do you want? 

L- I just wanted to make sure you are okay and I want to talk. 

A- I sent you a text, signalling I was still alive. I don't want to talk. 

L- Please Anna, just let me explain. 

A- Explain what? How she snaked her hands down you or how you kissed her? Yeah, no thanks. Just please stop calling me. 

L- Wait Anna please! Where are you, I can come to you. I just want to see you and talk!

A- I haven't moved from where I was this morning. But please don't come, I don't want another scene between you and the boys. 

L- You are still at David's? Anna it's nearly 1pm, why aren't you at your own apartment?

A- Because Logan, I don't feel like being alone. And he is bringing me food, which is more than what you are doing at the moment. 

L- Ugh, I give up. How do you expect me not to have a problem with you and his friendship, when you spend more time with him than you do me. 

A- Are you serious right now? He looking a lot better than you at the moment, Logan. He hasn't cheated on me and he actually loves me. 

L- Are you saying that I don't love you? Because if you think that for one second, I don't know what I've been doing the whole time we have been together. All I do is love you Anna. 

A- Yeah you and me both, I don't know what you have been doing the whole time we have been together either Logan. 

L- Oh my GOD! It was one night, one mistake. Are you really going to throw everything we have because of that? Are you honestly going to leave me for Dobrik because of this?

A- JUST ONE NIGHT!?! That's all it was to you? Wow, you seriously aren't the person I thought you were. And yes, if you really are this person David is looking a lot better than you. Maybe he would actually love me back. 

L- I'm sick of this. 

End of phone call with Logan

Did he seriously just hang up on me? "Fucking bitch" I scoffed looking down at me phone. 

"Shit, that was intense" I heard someone say behind me. 

"ARGH! David, you scared my you idiot!" I laughed. I could see the serious look on his face. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked nervously. 

"Long enough" he huffs, putting the bag of food down on the table and plopping down next to me on the couch. I feel a weight of relief come off my shoulders as he starts to dig through the bag, he's not mad. "But I do love you back" he giggled pulling something out of the back. "And this is how I show you my love and loyalty" he said handing me a burrito. 

"You didn't!!" I squeaked, quickly snatching the burrito out of this hands and putting the warm roll up against my face. 

"You're a dork" he laughed pulling out his chicken wings and relaxing back into the couch. 

... 

Once we finished our meals, David wrapped up all the rubbish and put it in the bin. 

"Okay, so are you finally going to show me what's in this god damned box?" I ask him, pushing myself forward so I'm on the edge of the couch. 

"Yeah, let me just get my camera" he says, quickly dashing into his room.

"No Dave! I look like something out of the walking dead" I said covering my face and hair with my arms. 

"Don't be stupid, you look gorgeous now, get ready" he walked back out turning the camera on. 

"Okay guys so Anna is here and I'm about to show her a new surprise that I got for Alex" he laughed and pointed the camera at me. Shit, I had to say something funny. 

"Imagine, David just pulls baby Jesus out of the box" I laugh as I imitate rocking a baby in my arms. Davids throws his head back laughing loudly. 

"No, it's not baby Jesus. You need to get on the floor, blindfolded" he grins at me from behind the camera, waiting for my reaction. My jaw dropped and I started to shake my head. 

"David, no way" I say getting off the couch, pacing around the apartment. "I don't want to die young!" I say, acting for the camera.

"Anna, just get on the floor and put this over your eyes" laughs David as he hands me a blanket. I get down onto the floor and as David puts the blanket over my eyes, I move my hands so it looks like I'm praying. "Anna why are you praying?" David laughs pointing the camera at me. 

"I'm asking God keep me in one piece" I say softly. David roars in laughter. 

"It's not going to kill you Anna" he laughs, pulling the blindfold over my eyes. Everything goes black. "Can you see anything?" he asks. 

"I wish" I said pinning my hands beside me on the floor. 

"Okay Anna, don't make any sudden movements and when you take the blindfold off, go slow" he says as I hear him crouch down next to me. I feel a small weight land high on my stomach. It started to move a little bit, but not much. 

"David, what the hell is on top of me? I swear to god if it's a cat I'm going to flip it" I say, breathing in and out rapidly. 

"No it's not a cat" he chuckles. The creature moved again.

"DAVID!!" I yell as it wriggled closer to my face. 

"Okay, okay take your blindfold off" he giggles. I slowly pull the blindfold off and see the second cutest little bunny (Bailey number one, of course) I have ever seen. 

"Awwww, it's so cute and small" I say picking it put in my hands. I look up at the camera and whisper to it. "I feel like it's about to attack me, it reminds me of the bunny from secret life of pets" I laugh. David laughs and soon turns off the camera. 

"Do you think Alex will like him?" he asks, nodding at the small bunny in my hands. 

"Definitely" I giggle back, patting the small bunny's head. 

Alex is going to LOVE him.

HEY GUYS, SO I'M BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND WHILE I WAS ON HOLIDAY WE PASSED 1000 READS!?!? WHAT THE HECK!! THAT IS SO AMAZING. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT AND LOVE. SORRY THIS IS KINDA A BORING CHAPTER BUT I'M A BIT STUCK ON WHAT OUTCOME TO MAKE. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK AGAIN AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS. UNTIL NEXT TIME :))))))